November 23, 2014 | 1888 users online

Blush - Lancome - Blush Subtil Palette Nectar Lace

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Cuteiswhatiaimfor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! I bought this as i was fed up buying drugstore blush after drugstore blush that all just seemed to shout hello on your face, blush just isn't something i usually spend big bucks on! Id been eyeing this up for ages and abs loved it when i first got it! Nicel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Kentauride

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this blush palette! The contour shade doesn't have any shimmer or glitter and it isn't orangey. It just looks like a natural shadow. The blush shade is a gorgeous light coral tone that works on me. It has a touch of shimmer but it's really pretty. The highlighter is a little too dark for my skin tone but I still use it - sometimes instead of the blush. I like this palette so much that I am picking up another in the Rose Flush shade which is cooler and has a paler highlighter.

The contour and blush are richly pigmented and you can apply with a very light hand. The highlighter is less pigmented but it really brightens well.

I really like the packaging. It comes in a slim compact with a magnetic closure - I love the little snap as it closes, it reminds me of the sound of a door on a high end car closing. Gentle but firm. Shiny black as typical of Lancome. I've used mine for more than a month and the embossed Lancome rose in the middle of the blush hasn't been worn down at all, so I think this will last a really long time.

One thing to note is that it does not come with an applicator. This is fine by me as I find included applicators are almost always completely useless and I use my own brushes. This palette prompted me to replace my crappy drugstore blush brush. I got a Sephora pro 49 angled blush brush and adore it. It is slim enough to fit inside the pans of the palette and does a great job of contouring.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by farouha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

What a gorgeous blush ,love the packaging,the bronzer is subtle and doesn't turn orange and the highlighter is so beautiful love the way it looks on my face .this is my first LancĂ´me purchase and I am so pleased with it ! I. Will repurchase again. Highly recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by xoxojordan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really liked the colour of this blush/contour palette, but the blush crumbled in the first week of use without being dropped... I was so disappointed.

It must be fairly delicate.

It also lost a star because it isn't paraben-free. Worth mentioning :/ Will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by whocareswhoiam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush takes makeup artistry to a new level! You can sculpt and highlight to create that beautifully enhanced cheekbone. The palette has three colors. One is used under the cheekbone to create the hollow. Suck in your cheeks and feel the hollow under the cheekbone, this is where you apply the contour color. Sweep the color on from the top corner of the ear and down under the cheekbone. I like to use Lancomes #25 brush for application. The blush color is then applied to the apple of the cheek for a pop of color. Smile and find the apple apply there and then lightly sweep up to the hairline to blend. The highlighter color is applied on the top of the cheekbone directly under the eye, apply to the outer corner of the eye and under browbone. Use Lancome #25 brush to apply all three colors and to blend all colors for a flawless, sculpted cheek. I really like this new blush and hope they come out with more colors. It is great to have this level of makeup artistry available in one compact. i really love the contour color as it is natural. Using bronzer to contour is NOT my thing...so thanks to Lancome for this new contour shade color which really WORKS!