Kevyn Aucoin Contour Powder

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

WOW - great product for contouring and works on most all skin tones. My skin is medium/light and this medium ash contour powder has made a huge difference in sculpting my cheekbones, slimming my nose and defining my jawline. I apply my primer, then foundation first. I follow with a very light dusting of Lancome Ageless Minerale translucent powder. I then apply this contour color using the Lancome #25 brush. I apply the powder just under the cheekbone to create the hollow. I apply it to the sides of the nose as well as the jawline. If you have a large forehead, it can be used near the hairline as well. Apply blush color only to the apples of the cheeks, using the opposite side of the Lancome #25 brush. I apply Kevyn Aucoin highlighter powder to the top of the cheekbone. BLENDING IS THE FINAL IMPORTANT STEP as this powder should blend in and create subtle sculpture and definition. Lastly, to create a flawless finish, apply a light dusting of the translucent "setting" powder. I wish KA would make a medium light contour powder too.

Popular Blush Products