November 26, 2014 | 1281 users online

Makeup Brushes - Lancome - Cheek & Contour Brush #25

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by leslielgc

I bought this at the same time as I purchased the Blush Subtil Palette and I love it. I'm not a brush expert, so I can't be sure that there are equivalent product of similar quality for less, but for me it's working great. I love the palette and this works so well for contouring different areas of my face. Whether I just want the blush, or I want to go full blown contour mode, this works great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by whocareswhoiam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this brush for two weeks now. The contour brush is small and makes it easy to apply contour powder. The cheek side is great for application of blush color and highlighter powders. I use both sides of the brush to blend the contour color and blush, works great. Lancome makes a trio kit that has contour color, blush and highlighter powders, this brush was made for use with these kits. I also use KA contour powder but find now that it is winter, the Lancome contour color is actually a little better for my light skin tone.
Regardless of whatever color powder contour I am using, this brush is a staple for the perfect application to really create that subtle contour indent under the cheekbone. It is a great brush for traveling. My only negative on this brush is that at home I keep my brushes in a glass jar, it is impossible to keep this two sided brush in the jar without damaging one of the brush sides. Thus I have to keep it in a drawer. Oh well, that is not a major drawback - but if they ever make the contour brush in single form, I'm on board to purchase it. Great feel and does regain shape after cleaning.