April 20, 2014 | 1690 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - A Kiss Of Olive Oil & Lemon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by songy67

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

YouTube made me do it. MakeupByTiffanyD was right; this smells incredible. It's a somewhat familiar scent -- reminds me of D&G Light Blue Perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first time trying a Nivea lip product and I quite like it! I love the smell and taste. It tastes like a mix of floral and honey. Delicious! It goes on satin. I do have the reapply this often. I like thicker lip balms. But this does moisturize. When it wears off, my lips are left moisturized. I don't feel the need to reapply more in order to keep moisture. I'm excited to try other Nivea products when this runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by makeupandcupcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually disagree with the other comments though! I think the scent is lovely and refreshing and there is no taste at all! It moisturizers very well and I will be repurchasing! If you are sensitive to scents then I would skip it though because not that the scent is awful but it is strong which I like but it varies from people to people!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by breakupovertea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Provides some moisture. However, this product smells disgusting. I cannot get past the floral-y dishsoap scent. Fortunately, I lost this lip balm 2 weeks after buying it and am incredibly thankful that I will never have to smell it again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Nivea products and my fave lip product is the blue moisturizing tube. Olive oil and lemon sounded great. So this one is green and the scent would make an awesome candle or air freshener. The smell lasts forever, so if you're not a fan of perfumey lip products, skip it. As a lip balm, its just okay. Not as moisturizing as other Nivea products, but not bad either. It goes on fairly matte and is non greasy, so its decent under lipsticks. The texture is pretty firm and requires several swipes to really coat my lips, so the tube lasts quite a while. Not super emollient, so when I prefer to feel my lip balm, I need to reapply often.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by judyxtnguyen

I love this product and use it everyday on the go it is light weight. It is effective and moisturising and long- lasting. Best lip treatment makes my lips smooth and soft no more dry lips. I really love the smell of the lip balm almost smells like jasmine green tea with a hint of lemon or even a fruity scent. It may be over powering to some people but I LOVE IT! I would absolutely buy more of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Stephlovesmac524

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this stuff ! my lips are super moisturized and soft! It's my first ever lipbalm to finish the whole thing and then repurchase !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by twisthate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This goes on smoothly and lasts about 2 hours without eating or drinking anything. I like the sent and taste, doesn't bother me. Im on my second tube . It lasted when drinking a can of soda , but after eating i had to reapply . Buying again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Compared to other "higher-end" Nivea lip balms, this is at the bottom. Great concept (olive oil and lemon) but it has a weird and powerful scent that lingers. Worse, it doesn't moisturize nearly as well as the others. No bueno!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by mikah06

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip balm DOES work very well, very moisturizing and goes on smoothly. It isn't sticky. However, the smell is AWFUL. Even if you don't lick your lips the taste gets in your mouth and tastes like soap in your mouth---disgusting.