December 20, 2014 | 985 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - A Kiss Of Olive Oil & Lemon

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

LOVE the balm in this but the smell bothers me. I am not sensitive to scents but this one just lingered to me and I couldn't get past it. I wish it would fade like some do, then I would ok with it. This really does moisturize well and makes my lips very soft and heals them.

I will stick with the other scents but this is a great product if you can tolerate the scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Catet91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love it!!!! Very soft and moisturizing

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by tstymctst

This is possibly one of my least favorite lip balms I've ever tried, and I've tried a lot. The texture is wonderful, like the other Nivea varieties I've used, and it seemed similarly moisturizing. But the scent. I'm not usually sensitive to fragrances in facial products, as most of them fade soon enough not to bother me, but I absolutely hated the fragrance in this the second I smelled it. I didn't have another balm on hand at the time, though, so I tried it anyway. The scent lingered for ages, and I couldn't stand it. I threw it away as soon as I got home, even though I loathe wasting usuable products. This was just that awful for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by monka191

I would be so excited to try that one.
What a pity in the UK you can only find couple of Nivea Balms and they always repeat whenever you go.
I love Nivea balms so much!!
No other company can take my number 1 for lip balms :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 1:39:00 AM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the fifth Nivea lip balm I've tried and I was a little worried that I wouldn't like the scent (since so many reviewers commented on it). To me, it smells like a green tea and citrus perfume. I do like the scent, but it's very strong and kind of a strange scent to put in a lip balm. Overall, I like this better than the generically scented Kiss of Berry Swirl and Kiss of Flavor Strawberry Tint, but not as much as the Kiss of Moisture or Kiss of Smoothness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by songy67

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

YouTube made me do it. MakeupByTiffanyD was right; this smells incredible. It's a somewhat familiar scent -- reminds me of D&G Light Blue Perfume.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first time trying a Nivea lip product and I quite like it! I love the smell and taste. It tastes like a mix of floral and honey. Delicious! It goes on satin. I do have the reapply this often. I like thicker lip balms. But this does moisturize. When it wears off, my lips are left moisturized. I don't feel the need to reapply more in order to keep moisture. I'm excited to try other Nivea products when this runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by makeupandcupcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually disagree with the other comments though! I think the scent is lovely and refreshing and there is no taste at all! It moisturizers very well and I will be repurchasing! If you are sensitive to scents then I would skip it though because not that the scent is awful but it is strong which I like but it varies from people to people!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by breakupovertea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Provides some moisture. However, this product smells disgusting. I cannot get past the floral-y dishsoap scent. Fortunately, I lost this lip balm 2 weeks after buying it and am incredibly thankful that I will never have to smell it again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Nivea products and my fave lip product is the blue moisturizing tube. Olive oil and lemon sounded great. So this one is green and the scent would make an awesome candle or air freshener. The smell lasts forever, so if you're not a fan of perfumey lip products, skip it. As a lip balm, its just okay. Not as moisturizing as other Nivea products, but not bad either. It goes on fairly matte and is non greasy, so its decent under lipsticks. The texture is pretty firm and requires several swipes to really coat my lips, so the tube lasts quite a while. Not super emollient, so when I prefer to feel my lip balm, I need to reapply often.