April 16, 2014 | 1919 users online

Mascara - Lavera - Intense Volumizing mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2012 8:24:00 AM More reviews by slivka81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

To start with, I have fairly long but thin and light eyelashes, so I'm always looking for good volume and color.
I really had high hopes for this mascara - I wanted to try something that had natural ingredients. After reading reviews of various different mascaras, I decided to purchase this. I was sorely disappointed. I do not have particularly sensitive eyes but the mascara was stinging and burning my eyes badly. Reading other reviews of Lavera's mascaras I noticed that quiet a few reviewers experienced the same. It did nothing for volume or length either, it only added color. The brush is big and bulky, I understand that women either love it or hate it, I guess one needs to know how to use it. However the formula was rather wet and it would end up not only all over my eyelids but also in my waterline - so unless I was wearing a black eyeliner, there is was no point putting the mascara on with other eyeliner/eyeshadow colors. I tried it few times just to be sure, it was stinging me and it smudged every single time. What a waste of money.Avoid.