October 20, 2014 | 864 users online

Highlighters - Becca - Shimmering Skin Perfector in moonstone

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 5:14:00 AM More reviews by catelfinel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product but don't understand the huge bottle. I use such a small amount that it makes no sense to me not to also sell a smaller size. I ended up decanting some of this into a Muji squeezie tube and use that instead. I haven't tried the other shades but Moonstone is very subtle on my fair to medium skin. I tend to use this as a highlighter on my cheeks rather than mixed in with foundation because I love how it adds youthfulness to use it sparingly. I've actually had comments when wearing this about my youthful glow! Clear winner!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Kimmiebat

Own it in moonstone. Will use Pearl in winter. Glows. Great on this aging skin. Not at all glittery.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by sonshinex3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For skin ref, I am about a NW20-25 and I have combination/oily skin. I have this in the liquid version.

I've seen Lisa Eldridge use this a lot in her tutorials and it looked so great on every model she put this on. When I went to Sephora to get this, I cringed at the price...$41. Mind you I'm a college student and my wallet isn't that full...but I bought it anyways.

Oh man, this was probably one of the BEST decisions I've ever made.

I probably got this about 5 months ago and it barely looks like I've used a lot of the bottle! You really just need a pinch of this on your hand (maybe the size of a pea) I use this mainly on the top of my cheek bones, browbones, sometimes inner corners of my eyes and on my cupid's bow on top of my lip. This blends like a dream on top of my skin. It gives me that fantastic kind of a golden glow and it's not overly glittery like my ol' Benefit's High Beam was. It's so natural looking and it lasts about 6-7 hours on me.

I said I'd probably repurchase but this bottle is going to last me for a very, very long time! I'm really happy with it and very worth the $41 for me! Can't wait to use this over the summer when I get more color under the sunshine!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the pressed version of this. I prefer pressed highlighters over liquid highlighters. I like a strong highlight.

I has my eye on this after I saw someone on YouTube use this. The color is beautiful. A light, cream colored highlighter. Unlike a lot of yellow-tinged highlighters, this doesn't run gold, which I really appreciate. I don't like a strong gold sheen in my highlighters, but I love more yellowed toned ones. Anything pink usually runs too pink, and since my skin tone is already pink, I don't want to overwhelm. This has no chunks of glitter in it, which I also really like.

When I use this, I use the Real Techniques Setting Brush, a small and flat brush. It gives me heavy coverage. I use a fan brush when I want less coverage. This product kicks up a lot of powder when I use it. It doesn't appear powdery on the skin, though. I get no fall out when I apply this. It's kind of easy to go overboard with this, but as long as I tap my brush off before I apply it, I find that I don't apply too much.

I typically get 6-8 hours of wear. After that, it starts to fade. It doesn't accentuate any fine lines or pores.

My friend and I were having a "Treat Yourself" day so I wasn't looking at the price. When I got to checkout, I was blown away from the price. $38? It was expensive for what I'd like to pay for a highlighter, but it is absolutely worth the money. I get compliments when I wear this and I feel like my skin is glowing, not oily.

This is my holy grail of highlighters. I definitely want to try more colors! If you are looking for a highlighter that doesn't lean gold or have chunks of glitter in it, this is for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by TexasTracy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw this originally during a You Tube make up tutorial by Sharon Farrell. She raved about it and I quickly came to MUA and saw all the rave reviews so I figured I had to have it. With it being winter, my face makeup, which is usually matte, had become dry and dull looking. Powder forms of highlighters kinda scare me because of my large pores and aging skin but this one seemed subtle. I have tried to use this with 3 different foundations, with and without moisturizer and with and without primer. This makes my makeup a shiny goopey mess. I welcome dewy skin but this looks oily and not pretty at all. It really makes me want to wash my makeup off and start over. I'm glad this obviously works for a lot of people but it's going back.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Phuck

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

There is a big difference between the powder and liquid versions of SSP. This is a basic champagne shimmer in powder form but wonderful as a liquid. When wearing the liquid it's like, "Why yes I am an angel that just fell to earth."

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by RixTrix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the liquid in moonstone and the powder in opal. They make my cheeks amazing! Put nars blush over it my skin looks amazing. A little goes a long way. So worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by brighteyes22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is stunning! I own this in opal as well. While that is gorgeous, moonstone is stunning. No shimmer, sparkles, just a dewy glow that I have never been able to find with other products. Go buy it, you'll love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The word "WOW" basically sums this up. I just recently decided to bite expensive bullet and buy this. While I waited for the shipment to arrive I was anticipating that this would be sparkley and maybe too much....maybe over hyped. It's actually amazing! I couldn't even believe how unique this product is. It applied like a very nice moisturizer and it has a cream/pearl effect that is just perfect. You don't look oily, and it's light and sheer. I didn't expect this at all. It just blows my mind how beautiful this is. I am super happy with how much you get as well. It's a nice bottle that will last a long time! :) so happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by z71krystal

Wonder product right here ladies! I Mix a pea sized amount of this with half a pea sized amount Estee Lauder Max Coverage. My face glows in a "glow from within" sort of way. Moonstone really corrects redness I think, much moreso than the other colors. It applies to a easily, lasts, at looks great in photographs. GREAT PRODUCT!