November 25, 2014 | 1762 users online

Blush - Laura Mercier - lotus pink

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I saw all the reviews saying how small this blush was, but bought it anyways because I also read how amazing the quality of the blush was. I was still shocked when it came in the mail, it is SO small.. it looks like a larger eyeshadow compact! For the pricing, I just can't do it.I would not repurchase. I do think the color "lotus pink" is a very pretty peachy pink for my NC20 skin (medium olive) and the formula is finely milled.. however it is not life changing! Not enough to justify the steep cost (It is .13 oz for $25 plus tax) A great blush is Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes - $26 for .2 oz and the colors are beautiful, nicely milled and last quite a while. I will stick with my Tarte AC blushes and would recommend those - especially in "blissful" a beautiful peachy pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by HunBun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush! I was looking for something less shimmery than NARS Orgasm, and and more pink than peach-- and this is it! The color and subtle sheen are beautiful, and the product wears for hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My coloring: MAC NC20, neutral-cool.

Lotus Pink is a neutral mid-tone pink that leans warm. I truly think it's perfect for warm and cool undertones alike and for most skintones, from pale to dark. It has the slightest bit of shimmer, but just enough to give a glow, nothing sparkly. LM describes this shade as a "universal pink with slight shimmer" and I would agree! The formula of the LM Cheek Colours are superb. I'm a big fan! They go on smoothly, blend effortlessly and last for most of the day. No breakouts for my acne-prone skin either.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by papierflora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Beautiful mid-tone neutral pink blush. This is the only blush in my collection now and I can live with just this baby (if I could ever put a makeup ban on myself, that is).

Not the smoothest texture I've come across but blends in seamlessly with my base makeup. A little goes a long way as the pigmentation is good. A little goes a loooong way. This product is also incredibly long-lasting on my oily skin (and I live in a very humid country, and perspire quite a bit due to the tropical heat). I blot my skin throughout the day. After six hours, to keep my makeup looking fresh, I *very* lightly dab my blush brush into the pan and casually rush through a couple of swipes of this blush on my cheeks. Another five hours later, still looking good.

SGD$39. $4 more than a M.A.C. blush but *much* better lasting power and a beautiful, natural finish. I highly recommend this product. If you're contemplating whether to buy this baby, I'd say, "Run out and get it."

I'm looking forward to purchase another LM blush in Lush Nectarine soon.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by alka13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

The color is nice, more intensive in daylight, quite different from how it showed in the store. But the packaging is horrible, I nearly break a nail every time I try to open it. If I realized this earlier, definitively would not purchase. My first and last Laura Mercier product.
Few month later and I found I am using this daily, even more so then the coveted D+G. Perhaps because the color is really fabulous on me. The packaging is bad, but so far lasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily217

I started off with Lush Nectarine and absolutely love it. So, I decided to pick up a pink blush. This applies so smoothly and a little product goes a long way. Don't be fooled by the small size as you don't need a whole lot. Gives me a nice natural look.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by amysuh

I've heard great things about Laura Mercier makeup so i bought this blush on sephora. I love the color. not too light or dark. richly pigmented with good staying power. looks really natural on my light asian skin. but i wont bw buying anymore because it's so small for the price. I mean really small!