July 24, 2014 | 1836 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by shadwaali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOL I cannot understand what people like about this ??? It's so crappy. Seriously it's water, it removes like 50% of my eye makeup ..what exactly is the point of this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by llyrek

Removes my mascara and liquid eyeliner but takes a minute or two for the remover (on a cotton pad) to do it's work. Gentle on the eyes and does not leave an oily residue. Feel its more suitable for light makeup wearers.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by Zeppa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Doesn't do anything... It's like water in a pretty bottle... Not again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by wish71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros -- no stinging, contact safe
-- don't need lots of product (4-5 wipes full eye makeup with primer, shadow, long-wearing eyeliner and waterproof mascara),
-- no black leftover in the morning,
-- inexpensive
-- Less slimy residue than Neutrogena's dual phase one.

Cons -- slimy residue all dual-phase removers leave, so not great if you don't wash your face after use and bad for spot correction when applying make-up.

I was looking for a new make-up remover, because I found Neutrogena's dual one great, but it leaves a slimy finish and leftovers in the morning if you don't wash your face. I tried Sens Eyes and L'Oréal Dermo-Expertise Absolute Make-Up Remover at the same time. Same result EXCEPT, Sens Eyes needed less wipes (3), but a bit more product, dry finish and 3x the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by FrancescaMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

About as effective as water at removing makeup, yet if I get it in my eyes it burns like crazy. :( Would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Maryangels96

I have this in the waterproof and longlasting. I bought this cause i have trouble removing by current obsession....longlasting and waterproof makeup.
I find it very greasy when i apply it to my face, but it does get the job done very well, literately 2 sweeps and the makeup is completely removed.
I love it for one more reason which i recently found out, when you leave the remaining oil on your skin at night, you wake up with glowing skin, NO JOKE!
I love using this now...but it does ruin my pillow sometimes :P
But overall i like this product, its great at removing the stubborn makeup leaving you with glowing skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 3:28:00 AM More reviews by earthlili

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's ok. Works better than some. It is effective in removal, but I find it oily and heavy on the skin. I'm glad it is out there and easy to find. It is reasonably priced. I know I will buy it again, but can't help feeling that there must be an eye make up remover that contributes more to the care of my skin and eyes. I know I'm demanding...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Ammba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use waterproof mascara, and i LOVE this eye makeup remover. It feels so soft on my skin

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by connieconnie

This is probablely the best eye makeup remover in drug store!!!
I've been using this for a long time, and I tried other eye makeup remover, too. I love this the most!!!
It removes waterproof eye makeup and it is very gentle!!!
Im using it with cotton pad, just tap remover on cotton pad and put it on your eyes for 30 seconds, I know it seems long but in this way, you won't stretch your skin, everyone knows skin around our eyes are more sensitive.More stretch means more wrinkle....

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by normy_normz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So I will start of with the positives; this is very gentle as the name suggests so much so that there is no burning or stining if you get it in your eye. The actual removal action is mediocre meaning you need to use it a few times to get everything. The real downside of this one is that it irritated my skin badly! I had a huge excema flareup around my eyes and burning and stinging the day after using it. Avoid this one if you have sensitive skin!! I will now go back to my Mary Kay oil free eye make-up remover as not only does it remove eye make-up better but it also doesnt cause any nasty reactions (eve if it is a little more difficult to procure)