April 18, 2014 | 573 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Vineyard Peach Body Butter

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ulta was having a 2 for $27 sale, so I thought about getting another strawberry scented body butter, but I must have never smelled the peach last time because I like the scent even more than the strawberry! It's a true juicy peach scent and it makes my skin feel so silky. Though I like the scent better, it doesn't linger as long as my strawberry one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This has officially replaced the Mango Body Butter as my favorite. The scent is an amazing natural, fresh peach scent that lingers for a while (which I love). This soaks into my skin way quicker than the Mango (which leaves an oily residue that never completely goes away) and leaves it soft, supple and very smooth. It doesn't irritate my skin or cause my eczema to flare up, as other heavily scented products can do. I love TBS and I love anything peach, so this is definitely a winner. It IS limited edition though, so I'll probably stock up the next time they are having a sale. I never purchase anything from TBS at full price; I always wait for their sales, which they have fairly often. Their regular-sized butters retail for $20 USD, but you can usually get them for $12 during their sales. I just wish that TBS would make this one in jumbo-sized and have a matching perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Aimrimx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love the body shops peach range, it smells delicious and the scent lasts a good while!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by oxymora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this, definitely my favourite body butter. Gorgeous, genuine peach scent, you can even smell the fuzz and peach skin... Divine!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Nicola21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Gorgeous scent, not overly sweet either. Probably one of my favorite body butters (I also love olive). Wish this was going to be a part of their permanent line, I find most of their other fruit scents a bit too sweet.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Amanda212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this scent, but this body butter is not very hydrating for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by littlemissmischief

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells AWESOME and makes my skin feel like silk! I really hope they keep this line, because I love it so much!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore peaches, and when this came out in stores I went to try this as soon as possible. As is usual with The Body Shop's body butters, it's great at moisturizing. The scent, though, reminds me of Growers cider every time, and for that reason I passed. I really wanted to love this, but I'd rather not smell like I've been out for a drink on a Monday morning....

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by EllieDavionte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Can't get enough of this! Smells exactly like peaches and makes my skin smooth and soft. Other than being on the expensive side, there is nothing I don't like about this body butter!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 5:59:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this peach body butter so much! The smell is lush, a real true peach that makes me think of happy, summery things! It absorbs into my skin like a dream, and makes my skin very smooth! I havent had any reactions to this (some moisturisers make my arm and legs a bit rash/KP like). I am so sad that they have now taken it off the shelves! I really hope they bring it back!