November 26, 2014 | 1507 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Love Goddess

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color is OK, I find it looks like a cheap color on me..but I can't tell why. This is too weird to use during the day...I was using it only on special occasions at night. But I don't think I will be using it again because I don't have lot of opportunities to use it. If I'm going out at night I will go 100% for lady danger, best red ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by bonita29

I loovve this color. It is a beautiful pinkish red that is moisturizing and long wearing. If you can get your hands on this one, I recommend. I regret not buying a back up.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by GirlieGirl5

I am in love with this lipstick. It is similar to Moxie but slightly redder. The best thing about it is that it wore all day long on me, through eating, drinking, etc. It is a beautiful red with hints of pink. Very bold though, not for the faint of heart. It will get you noticed. Just lovely! If you missed out on this Guerlain girly is a close dupe, though quite pricy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by starrysim

Love Goddess was released in the Marilyn Monroe collection (Fall 2012). It's a very opaque bright pink-red. I would call it more pink than red. It's satin finish, so it's not completely matte, but not glossy-looking. It goes on very bright and completely opaque. Don't make any mistakes applying this one! It wears very comfortably, it's so light and moisturizing considering how pigmented it is. It wears really long - I got a good 5 hours out of it, and that was with drinking and eating. It fades evenly to a lighter, bright pink. It's a great colour for a party.