April 19, 2014 | 809 users online

Fragrances - Yves Saint Laurent - Saharienne

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this! It's very fresh and spicy at the same time. Definitely unisex but it leans a bit more to the feminine side than the male IMHO. Excellent for summer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This review is probably not going to be helpfull at all becuase I am in no way a fragrance expert so I do not write reviews often. This fragrance is definitely unisex, it is masculine in the beginning very sharp, but it softens down to more spicy finish. I did not like it much when I bought it but I wanted it because I wanted to make a statement to my lover who offered to buy me a gift after a night together. He told me to choose a fragrance whatever I liked, I told him I did not really wear fragrances but he insisted. Then I was looking and he tried to talk me into yuky lacking personality puckey sweet Diesel Loverdose. I was offended, what kind of GIRL does he think I am, I am not a stupid teen who falls for all that mass fashion shit. I am a WOMAN for gods sake! I smiled and turned around and walked right towards an YSL counter, I picked up the first bottle that looked most masculine, sniffed it and though well thats powerful, I am not your f***** little princess. "Ill take this" . And thats how I ended up with this, it was all pure rage. And actually this fragrance grew on me. This gives me a huge boost confidence and power. It is my ultimate BITCH fragrance, but it is probably only because of the bitter sweet memories. By the way... we did not last. But I am grateful for the fragrance. It was expensive.