Yves Saint Laurent Saharienne

2.7

on 6/13/2014 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

If you're specifically after a "lemon" fragrance, don't get this. (They actually promote it at my local beauty counter with real lemons around it to indicate their idea of the main notes, big fail).

The lemon in this is very weak and disappears quickly, leaving a watery sharp peppery musk. If you like the sound of that, don't even bother. It has such poor silage (weak) and poor lasting power, I can't smell a thing 2 hours later, and nor can anyone else I've asked. An expensive waste of time.

on 7/18/2013 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this! It's very fresh and spicy at the same time. Definitely unisex but it leans a bit more to the feminine side than the male IMHO. Excellent for summer.

on 10/5/2012 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This review is probably not going to be helpfull at all becuase I am in no way a fragrance expert so I do not write reviews often. This fragrance is definitely unisex, it is masculine in the beginning very sharp, but it softens down to more spicy finish. I did not like it much when I bought it but I wanted it because I wanted to make a statement to my lover who offered to buy me a gift after a night together. He told me to choose a fragrance whatever I liked, I told him I did not really wear fragrances but he insisted. Then I was looking and he tried to talk me into yuky lacking personality puckey sweet Diesel Loverdose. I was offended, what kind of GIRL does he think I am, I am not a stupid teen who falls for all that mass fashion shit. I am a WOMAN for gods sake! I smiled and turned around and walked right towards an YSL counter, I picked up the first bottle that looked most masculine, sniffed it and though well thats powerful, I am not your f***** little princess. "Ill take this" . And thats how I ended up with this, it was all pure rage. And actually this fragrance grew on me. This gives me a huge boost confidence and power. It is my ultimate BITCH fragrance, but it is probably only because of the bitter sweet memories. By the way... we did not last. But I am grateful for the fragrance. It was expensive.

Popular Fragrances