October 24, 2014 | 1878 users online

Lip Gloss - Mally Beauty - High Shine Liquid Lipstick - Blossom

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by SavvyChic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I chose this one when I don't have time to think about coordinating my makeup colors and in a hurry, however this is a cool pale shimmery pink, so it does work best with cool toned colors. This is so moisturizing I don't need anything on underneath. When I go out in the wind, sun or just outdoors this is (and other Mally shades) are the only ones I reach for as they never get sticky. This one does have a lot of pale shimmer so I gave it 4 stars. She has a few with less shimmer or none such as Perfect Pink or Mally's Look which I like even more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Beau-ti-ful! I love all Mally's pink liquid lipsticks. They are an opaque lip gloss but you get such a small amount for the price I'm not re-purchasing. I've moved into ELF mineral lip gloss in Pageant Princess and happy with the price difference!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

Finally a Mally product that I don't like! I have had such a run of luck with each Mally product i bought, but this is a huge disappointment. The packaging is nice, and you do get a huge amount of product in the tube. The formula is sticky and barely lasts a few minutes on my lips. I can't stand the stickiness! This product is supposed to be a cross between a lipstick and a gloss, but this is the worst of both. The color is the biggest problem however. Blossom in the tube looks like a pretty pink, almost a MLBB color with a hint of shimmer. On my lips however this is ALL SHIMMER. It looks like a dated 80s frosted pink lipstick. Awful and unflattering. I certainly wouldn't buy this again and judging by the formula I wouldn't want this in any other color either.