October 1, 2014 | 1909 users online

Lipstick - Too Faced - La Creme in Coral Fire

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by MrsWesticles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Coral Fire is a sheer buildable warm coral, feels lovely and soft when applying and looks good on warmer skin tones. It feels moisturising and doesnt bleed, but also wears off within a couple of hours - needs reapplication by lunchtime.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the closest I could find to get the look of IsaDora Rio Red which I saw in a picture. It's sort of a peach/cantaloupe/coral. Almost all the corals had more pink or more orange, and I tried about 30 on my hands at several stores. It does not have great staying power and needs reapplying after an hour or so. It has a nice texture and shine. I'm very happy with it as I really wanted this colour after wearing burgundies and pinks and reds for so long. It also looks good with any lipgloss on top for added shine.

Update: Oops. After using this a few times I realized it is not my colour. I may love and adore coral, but it washes me out so much. I am going back to my reliable reds and burgundies. I have no choice - if the colour looks wrong on me it doesn't matter how beautiful it is. It's funny though, how I really wish I could wear the corals and pinks and keep trying them. Also, this formula is too sheer and drying. I am lowering the rating to 2 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My new favorite lippie! Coral Fire is a very pretty coral color, it leans a bit peachy orange on me, but in a very subtle way. The color lights up my warm compexion. The texture is smooth and soft, and also hydrating. It has a really pretty soft shine finish, not super glossy but not matte either. It doesn't cling to dry patches, but will settle into lip lines a tiny bit after several hours of wear. It is not transfer resistant so lasting power is average. The packaging is also great, a heavy gold metal tube that looks quite luxurious. I highly recommend this lipstick and can't wait to buy more shades. I also give Too Faced bonus points for being cruelty free!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 9:15:00 AM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I own a few of these lipsticks - I love them all, but they vary in texture a bit. Coral Fire applies more smoothly than Juicy Melons but less so than Bumbleberry. It doesn't catch on dry patches and though I wouldn't call it hydrating, it doesn't dry my lips out either. Lasting power is average for a lipstick.

The name is a bit misleading on this one. I was under the impression that Coral Fire would be a bright, vibrant coral, but it's much more muted. It is coral, but it's got a fair bit of mauve in it and it's not really bright at all. It's still a lovely color, just not what I was expecting.

In general these are great lipsticks, and vegan too! Which is amazing. God bless Too Faced for staying cruelty-free and giving vegans some solid options for higher end cosmetics. The sort of lemony-anise scent is appealing to me, and the tube is heavy and solid and feels luxurious. I definitely plan to add more to my collection in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by becktasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Such a lovely coral, hydrating and never feathers. I reach for this over and over.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by mhanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Coral Fire (and also got one in Spice Spice Baby). I am surprised I have not heard more about these. I only looked up reviews after my purchase (which I know not to do). this come in a solid gold tube and the tube is slanted so it glides on to the lip easily. It has the feel of a balm but is much more opaque in color. The color is a coral-pink, but not too bright. Very work/day wear appropriate. What I really like about this lippie is that it is very moisturizing and it fades to a soft stain. I apply this from the tube, wait for about 15 min so that it is more of a stain, then top off with a gloss for more shine, but you can leave as a stain for less shine with color. Unlike other “stains” this stays moisturizing even when it dries down so you can still feel it on your lips. That soft moist stain stays on my lips for 2-3 hours, which is fine since I would rather reapply a moisturizing color then have a long lasting color that dries out my lips. I got mine for $21 USD from Ulta. I see that the below reviews mention a lemon-vanilla scent, it sounds lovely but I detect no scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These lippies are fantastic. Well worth the 21 dollar price tag. These lip cremes are hydrating, smooth and very pigmented. The color rang is great and offers nudes naturals and brights. Coral fire is not quite as coral as I would like but it is still a very flattering bright pink shade. The packaging is a lovely gold tube that is a bit heavy but very sturdy. The best part is that these are 100% vegan and cruelty free. I am so glad I finally found the perfect vegan lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by darkharbour

Just lovely. Great, solid, hand-friendly case. The shade is called Coral Fire, but don't let that scare you. A healthy dose of mauve makes this shade very wearable, and your lips do not walk in the room ahead of you. You can wear it to work, you can wear it on the weekend. I am NW 20/25, and it works! Texture is rich and creamy, and the color applies softly. While not sheer, it is not heavy and opaque. I find it to be moisturizing. One note: this has a distinctive lemon-vanilla scent and smell. I sort of like it, but not everyone will.