Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter

4.3

COCONUT BODY BUTTER : water, coconut oil, cetyl alcohol, capric/caprylic triglyceride, glyceryl stearate se, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, Shea butter, aloe leaf juice, clary extract, vitamin E, grapefruit fruit extract, yucca extract, dimethicone, orange peel extract, rosemary leaf extract, marshmallow extract, lemongrass extract, carbomer, centella asiaica extract, matricaria flower extract, polysorbate, 20, hops extract, sodium benzoate, disodium EDTA, lemon peel extract, horsetail extract, vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf extract, fragrance, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, potassium sorbate. PUMPKIN BODY BUTTER : water, coconut oil, cetyl alcohol, shea butter, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, dimethicone, Pumpkin seed oil, Clary extract, grapefruit fruit extract, orange peel extract, rosemary leaf extract, Chamomile Recutita extract, lemon peel extract, Banana fruit extract, coconut extract, ginger root extract, guava fruit extract, lemongrass extract, papaya fruit extract, arrowroot extract, raspberry fruit extract, sandalwood extract, kelp extract, watercress extract, kukui extract, aloe leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate, carbomer, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl undecylenate, fragrance, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, sodium hydroxide. Contains Tree nuts

on 5/24/2015 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is just an excellent product. I find it really sinks in to my skin, and is very hydrating, but not greasy feeling. I love the texture and consistency, so soft and lovely smelling. If you love the scent of coconut, you have to try this. You get a good size tub, and as I recall the price was only around five dollars. This was my first beauty product purchased at Trader Joe's. I must go back and see what else they have because this was just so good.

on 5/21/2015 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am addicted to this stuff. I'd marry it if I could! Lol. Smells great and makes my skin super soft. LOVE!!

on 4/25/2015 7:08:00 PM

I love this stuff! My mom had purchased this for herself but I had to keep it for myself. It has a great, whipped consistency. It's thick and fairly moisturizing without being sticky or oily. For me, it's best in the winter, when my skin tends to dry out more than usual, or for especially dry spots. I'll definitely repurchase this when I run out.

I love coconut, I love TJ's, I love the 70's packaging, great price etc. but this did not work for me at all. Felt sticky, didn't really sink in and the smell made me nauseous. Some weird underlying smell just put me off completely.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I love picking this up once in a while when I'm at TJ's. The texture is heavenly and it smells so tropical and mellow. I find it is super moisturizing and use it primarily at night. It has a great, whipped texture that I absolutely love. Definitely worth a try!

on 3/6/2015 2:15:00 PM

So.. I love the texture, consistency, and moisturizing power, but I had to wash it off after a half hour because I could not stand the smell. Sniffing the jar gives me a coconut-y, buttery, vanilla-y yumminess. But on (clean) skin? It's like... the smell of a really busy and not very well maintained tanning salon, or an old car with used take-out containers in the back seat and one of those dangling coconut-scented pine trees hanging from the rear view mirror.

There must be some dang nasty chemistry happening with my ph, given everyone else's great reviews. I've stirred in several drops of vanilla and peppermint scented oil in the hope of salvaging it as a foot cream--we'll see!

on 12/27/2014 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This stuff is almost heaven in a jar. It could be a bit more moisturizing but I can seal it with vaseline. I will repurchase again.

on 12/20/2014 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is now one of my favorite body butters. I kept hearing about this and love Trader Joes so I thought I would check it out. It's very thick and it's all natural. It's like using pure coconut oil but it's mixed with tons of great things.

It sinks in pretty quick and keeps my skin very soft and moisturized for well over 16 hours. This stuff is super affordable as well and worth every penny and more.

on 12/17/2014 3:12:00 PM

This has become a family favorite. New England winters are hard on our skin and my husband and daughter both love this. It actually spreads well on skin, smells lovely, and the moisturization lasts all day. And it is affordable! How great is that!?!

on 12/8/2014 10:16:00 PM

I was anxious to try this. I liked the butter part but it smells like candle wax!! Maybe I purchased a bad batch?