August 27, 2014 | 1771 users online

Styling Products - Lamaur - Sprayage II Firm Hold Hairspray

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by SHOESLAVE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Have been using this for years. This is a good, all around medium-firm hold hairspray that doesnt get tacky or gummy on your hair. The smell is nice and is not that over-powering alcohol smelling smell that so many hairsprays I've tried have. You can spray a lot on your hair without it looking like a lacquer-head. I've tried many brands and always come back to this. I rotate this with Thicker Fuller Hair Hairspray. Get a big can for the money and it goes on sale quite often at Sally's. Try it....think you'll like it and if not, you haven't spent a lot!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Any scent fades pretty quick (not one of those that smells great, but also not one that smells strong or bad). Like the new skinnier can that it comes in (better for storage). What I LOVE about it is how it works. Usually firm hold hairsprays leave a visible coating or a tacky feeling or a stiff and crunchy feeling (at least one of those.) This leaves no tackiness, crunchiness, and you cannot tell by looking that I have used hairspray (even when I spray it on the sides of my hair when I put it back in a ponytail.)

CONS: Price is right. Not the easiest to find. I get mine at Sally's Beauty Supply online.