September 17, 2014 | 1992 users online

Concealers - Covermark - Covermark

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Liddy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use the covermark coverstick in "rose" and it's perfection for my fair to light cool toned skin. This is a great colour for covering bluish undereye discolouration and veins. This is the best concealer on the market and I have tried EVERYTHING!!! Nothing beats this. Since it's so pigmented you need very little. And it's longwearing and waterproof to boot!
When applied properly it will not sink into lines and it lasts until you take it off. After my eye cream, I put on some smashbox primer in "blend" which is another amazing product and then apply the covermark, (which glides on like butter after the primer by the way), with either my ring finger or a concealer brush. I use finishing powder to set.
I can't recommend this concealer enough!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2010 8:46:00 AM More reviews by KathleenS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For me this is simply the best concealer ever and at a reasonable price to boot. For those who don't like it perhaps you are using too much? I find that lightly touching my fingers to the pot (I have samples and they last forever) and using it by tapping onto my skin, building as I need to, covers well with no caking. I set with powder and I am good to go. If you are interested in trying it you should go to their site and buy the sample packs in your skin tone. For $10 you get a number of little pots with shades you can blend if you need to. They have a vast number of shades to choose from and they will help you figure out what you need.

I have a lot of uneven pigmentation and this product works to even it all out. Definitely will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2008 1:25:00 AM More reviews by daphn3_t

Description :
Imperfections,Covered
As you walk down the street, look at the women around you Ė are most of them guilty of caked skin from overslapping on powder foundation? Are you guilty of it too?

A common problem with most powder foundations, chalky skin only adds a few years to your age. Why fall victim to an unattractive finish when you can get a total, ultra thin coverage with Covermark Moisture Veil Powder Foundation?

A thin layer of the Foundation already provides an amazingly smooth finish and covers skin woes, including pigmentation, freckles, dullness and rough skin. It features a winning Moisture Treatment Formula which coats every
colour particle of the powder foundation with a moisturising ingredient, so you donít need to worry about a heavily made-up complexion. It also guarantees to provide moisture with everyadditional coat.

So stop wasting your looks with an unflattering powder foundation Ė let the Covermark Moisture Veil Powder Foundation unmask a fresher-looking you.
Moisture Veil have 6 colours/shades.From the name,it gives moisture and a light finish.
To have an ultimate result- It is best used with Covermark Connecting Base(SPF38/PA+++),(make-up base).

Price: S$55

Review: I call this the skin eraser. Though the colour wasnít a close match, Iím still pretty satisfied with it. A light dab on my acne scars and skin looks better instantly! Itís not heavy on the skin too. Skin looks very soft and matte after application. I usually use this after applying BB Cream and my mineral foundation, to cover up any scars or undereye dark circles or to cover up pores on sides of nose.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2008 8:53:00 AM More reviews by 39075

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The main reason i buy this is because its cheap. It doesnt give the best coverage, and it is dry and unatural looking and the right colour is hard to get. Bt its okay. Covers my very very dark undereyecirlces quite well, but doesnt cover any burn marks or scars atall. Wouldnt recommend for mature skin as is very dry, comes in a lipstick form which is annoying because once i applied to much pressure and practially fell off.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2007 11:12:00 AM More reviews by kay3232

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product as I like to experiment with new things, to try and make sure I don't miss the best on the market. The label said it was made for dark under-eye circles and spots... both of which I suffer from to some extent.

Considering it was made for that purpose, this concealer does not work at all. It quite literally covered nothing, particularly with the undereye circles. The more I applied, the more caked and unnatural I looked... but still no coverage. Simply, DO NOT BUY.
there are much better products on the market, particularly at the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2006 11:46:00 PM More reviews by annemosca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this concealer under my eyes only (usually)...and I'm SO amazed! It actually has the same light-diffusing and brightening qualities as Touche Eclat, but with great coverage! Does not get into the tiny lines under my eyes, moisturizes really well, and the color (light) is just perfect for my Irish skin. Can't say enough about this, and even got an extra just to be safe! I paid about 16 dollars for it at CVS, and it will be a cold day in hell when I switch to another concealer (and believe me, I've tried them ALL).

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2006 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Yogal28

I brought this way before anyone know of this brand as i loved trying new brand at that time and now im quite careful what i put on my face since that incident... and now i guess it just somehow got famous by celebrity using this but seriously i don't see the big fuss over it. I hate it to the core. I remember i am in need of a concealer seriously....at that time i didn't have much pimple to cover, though i had one or two and this damn thing cause me to break out more and more... i suspect this since this is the only new stuff that i put on my face and once i stop, my face recover slowly. It's oily by the way and for such a small tube, it was way too expensive.... it also doesn't look natural although i get it in a shade close to my skintone...i dump it after using for 3 times, that's when it broke me out. Horrible product! Never tried their pdt anymore, will definitely NOT repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2005 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Melody_bb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my first concealer. The texture is good and not dry. I just put it on my dark dots but it seems only a little bit help. Maybe I will try Cle de Peau afterwards.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2005 10:19:00 AM More reviews by jesha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product did nothing for me. I had bought the Covermark stick to cover up some bruises from laser surgery. The concealer went on terribly, covered nothing and looked completely unnatural and clumpy on my skin. I ended up using MAC concealer instead, and while not perfect it was much better than Covermark. Disappointed in Covermark ... I had high hopes after reading the various reviews here.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2005 10:36:00 AM More reviews by geel

I like this concealer because it does cover very well, be it my SUPER DARK circles, or the red blemishes I have. I've tried the Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier ones and I find this works the best. I've used 4 sticks of these concealers already! But it can be a bit on the dry side. Be sure to use plenty of eye cream before you put this on. I'm a bit interested in the Cle de Peau one though...