April 17, 2014 | 1197 users online

Treatments - The Body Shop - Nutriganics Drops of Youth

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I have been using this for awhile. Obviously I thought I would give it some time before reviewing. I have never used a serum or anything of the sort before. Here's my take.

My skin is dry, lately dull and for some reason I have darkness around my chin. My husband even mentioned how white my neck was compared to my chin/jaw area. Despite the fact that moisturize daily and exfoiliate daily it didn't seem to brighten me. So I bought the entire nutraganics line. What stands out to me in this line is this serum. After first application, after exfoiliating I applied this. I was fearful about this because I was worried it would be greasy and make me breakout, btw I was breaking out too. This was is super smooth and quickly absorbed. Some people say its sticky...I don't think so. You only need a little bit. I applied my night cream after and when I woke up in the morning thats when I noticed a difference.

My face was BRIGHTER! I mean, it was still dark around my chin but not nearly as bad. my skin was smooth. It looks awesome. most of the blemishes I had were nearly gone too. much to suprise to, after continous use it still held up to the claims, and my skin is soft and clear and glowy. I'm not exaggerating. This entire line is great. I apply serum at night only. I find thats all my skin needs. This has been a great experience for me. I can not believe how much better my make up applies. Good stuff in my opinion, you can get samples to so check it out, nothing to lose!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by duonglega

I just used this for 3 days and can clearly feel the smoothing and softening of my skin which is as it states on the bottle . I like how it go deep in my skin right away after i applied it

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by kaylynncr89

I'm very disappointed with this product. I like the nutriganics line, and have been wanting to buy this product for a while. I was given a sample to try at home. I have combination/dry skin. It left my skin feeling extremely dry and tight!!! I had to top it up with my Vivo Per Lei Vitamin C serum and moisturizer and could still feel the tightness underneath all of this. I think it may be because alcohol is one of the main ingredients in this product. I will not be purchasing this product in the future.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by CurlsAloud

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolute rubbish. When I opened the bottle the product had stuck the rubber stopper to the bottle, and I couldn't reseat it. When I applied the product to my skin it felt tight, sticky and itchy. This is going straight back, what a load of crap. Nil for packaging and nil for product. There are better natural products than this.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Laurelwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Why oh why is the second ingredient alcohol denat? This would be the perfect serum without drying, irritating alcohols :(. I didn't realize this until after I purchased it. If you do a simple search of "alcohol denat. + collagen" you will see for yourself that it contributes to the early aging and wrinkling of the skin!

I find it quite ironic of the Body Shop to be putting this ingredient in their serum that claims to diminish early signs of aging. Perhaps what they meant was that will begin to give you early signs of aging so that you continue to purchase their products into your later years :(

Bottom line: The Body Shop: Please consider removing ALCOHOL DENAT. from this serum.. I will not repurchase until you do this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by rojonam25

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I been using this product for 2 months every night. I use this serum with a night cream. I do notice a difference in my skin. I was extremely oily now I notice a more matted face. My blemishes are vanishing slowly but they do look better. People have notice my skin looking much younger and I am in my 30's. When using anything you must use it everyday in order for it to work. This product does work best with a night cream.... Depending on your skin time. I enjoy Vitamin E night cream, and Nutriganics smoothing night cream... I also use Nutriganics eye cream.... So overall I am really enjoying the youth drops :-) best time to buy is when it's on sale.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Perfectbody

It's not worth my money, I felt I used nothing!
It does not work on my skin.
This product is the most disappointed product from The Body Shop. I cannot believe this is the best seller, really???

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by didi92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for almost 3 months now. I find that this product works fine. It makes my skin a bit smoother than before using it. Only small amount needed (2 drops) per application. But I have to say, don't expect too much out of it. In my case, it only helps a bit and there's no major improvement. Maybe it works better if you use it with other serum. the sales lady at the shop told me that this product serves as a pre-serum. But I'm not using any other serum because I'm not that diligent to use so many products. At least it's soothing to my skin. Will only buy it when it's on sale as it is too pricey.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by MissPandamonium

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This product is comparable to the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum on the basis of that they are both of a gel formula. However, this product is slightly thicker, dries fast and is harder to spread.
The scent is pleasant, refreshing and not too overpowering.
The packaging, is perfectly fine when it is still full. Unfortunately, when you are down to the last few drops, it is impossible to suck it up into the dropper and so you end up having to try and pour the last remains out. So, BOO for the packaging in that sense.
You get 30 ml of product, some of which gets stuck in the dropper which you can never get out at the end. Which is a huge waste considering you are paying a hefty price of £22 for the tiny 30 ml. Thank goodness The Body Shop always have sales going on, as I would never have bought this at full price.
With regards to the performance of the product itself, I didn't see it do much more that the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum. Yes it is light and refreshing, but I saw no miracles.
Therefore, I would rather purchase the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum as it costs less even if I have to wait for it to be shipped all the way from South Korea.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by Gudiya14

A total waste of money.
I bought this in a hope that I will be able to delay aging and would look good.
Instead, I noticed firm lines.
Not just 1, I have used at-least 4-5 bottles of this. Waste of money and time.
Most importantly for almost a year I deprived my skin of a good cream which could delay aging.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No