November 22, 2014 | 2109 users online

Eye Shadow - Hourglass - Exhibition

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by kathrynannferrel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Simply ravishing is how I would describe this eyeshadow duo! Just a glimpse at Exhibition and you already know you have a winner. The casing is just gorgeous. These purples come in a sleek compact, with a 360 swivel mirror and a fine quality brush (and may I say absolutely fine quality! The brush that comes with this duo is better than some of the regular eyeshadow brushes I own!), perfect for on the go!
These two purple hues are some of the prettiest colors I own. Normally I stick with neutrals and don't venture out to highly colored eyeshadows, but when I saw this Hourglass product at Sephora, I knew I had to have my hands on it. The lighter purple is a plum-my lavender shade, which I generally prefer to blend out on the lid on its own. If you want that nighttime drama, add the dark burgundy for complete appeal! The colors are so smooth and easily blend able, its almost hard to believe. But believe it ladies!
Yes, it is a bit expensive, but the pigment and overall beauty of these shadows is worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 5:39:00 AM More reviews by kiefer5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is so beautiful and quite pigmented. The lighter color is a grayish lavender and the darker one is a deep purple/burgundy. I had problems with lagoon not applying well to lids but this one did adhere to lids with a primer. I tried this with Bobbi Brown long-wear cream eyeshadow in cement and it makes the lighter color really pop.