Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer Plum

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/30/2014 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was expecting a tinted lip balm but instead got a warm red lipstick with no shimmer. Although it wasn't what I was looking for I do like it. It is a nice red I can pull off.

on 11/21/2013 9:31:00 PM

I have Rhubarb and Fig. This is new - Plum. I am brunette with dark eyes. This is a great color, not too red or brown - just the perfect plum. This is the best one of the lip shimmers so far! Makes teeth look white, too! I will reach for it often.

on 1/12/2013 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I was really hoping to like this a lot, but sadly, I don't. I wish it were just a tad sheer, it's too thickish if that makes sense. Neither do I like the 'mentholy' aspect of it and I believe that is drying to the lips. Sorry Burt, this is a dud.

on 10/2/2012 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Oh wow, how pleasantly surprised I was with this lip shimmer! This is a very lovely fall color for lips. A true pigmented plum color. I love the fact that it's all natural and cheap too - $3.99. I like the tingle I get with this too. Burt's Bees lip shimmers, as far as color pay off, are a real hit or miss for me. But this color is pure loveliness!

Popular Lip Glosses