Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer Plum

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I like Burt's Bee's lip shimmers but was put off buying this one for ages because when I tested it on my hand it looks very dark and quite purpley but I finally bought it today and it's really nice, it comes out as like a sheer burgundy with a slight plum-ish hue, my favourite shimmer so far is Raisin and they're quite similar but when I compare them side by side Raisin is more red tones and Plum is, well, more plum toned! So I think if you like Raisin as well then you would like this too

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was expecting a tinted lip balm but instead got a warm red lipstick with no shimmer. Although it wasn't what I was looking for I do like it. It is a nice red I can pull off.

I have Rhubarb and Fig. This is new - Plum. I am brunette with dark eyes. This is a great color, not too red or brown - just the perfect plum. This is the best one of the lip shimmers so far! Makes teeth look white, too! I will reach for it often.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I was really hoping to like this a lot, but sadly, I don't. I wish it were just a tad sheer, it's too thickish if that makes sense. Neither do I like the 'mentholy' aspect of it and I believe that is drying to the lips. Sorry Burt, this is a dud.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Oh wow, how pleasantly surprised I was with this lip shimmer! This is a very lovely fall color for lips. A true pigmented plum color. I love the fact that it's all natural and cheap too - $3.99. I like the tingle I get with this too. Burt's Bees lip shimmers, as far as color pay off, are a real hit or miss for me. But this color is pure loveliness!

Recommended for Medium Skin