November 25, 2014 | 1821 users online

Moisturizers - Marcelle - Hydra C Ultra Light Matifying Fluid

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by PaintingSumsets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Being a person with a very annoyingly oily t-zone, this changed my life! I used to only apply moisturizer after washing my face, and that did not stop my forehead and nose from being slick with oil after an hour or two. With this, I use half a pump (a little goes a loonng way) to cover my forehead, nose, and upper cheeks and then apply the excess to where I get most oily in. This keeps the shine at bay for a good 4-6 hours, and gives a lovely dry touch to your face. I use it in the morning after moisturizer and before SPF; I don't use it at night because it doesn't have any other benefits other than mattifying whatsoever. The product is a watery gel consistency and the packaging is gorgeous and hygienic. Will recommend it to anyone with oily skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by iloveurbandecay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use a lot of expensive skin care products, but this is the very best. How good is it? Well I have oily skin that requires 3 blotting sheets every hour just to keep my from looking like an oil slick.

Then this week I bought this product, which rated a "best" on Beautypedia. I started not to need my blotting sheets, but then something amazing happened. I went to the park on a hot Sunday morning, and I was sure when I got back from my 2-hour walk in the sun that my skin would be an oily, unsighly mess. I could not believe when I looked in the mirror. No need to even blot. My skin was dry! And flawless. I cannot believe this product. It is amazing and I recommend it highly, I will never go without it!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by NikkiatMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Makes me break out horribly .... Check the ingredients, algae extract. Stay away if you're acne prone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by blairXwitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

In the beginning I didn't like it. Probably because it was still hot and humid outside, and my oily skin didn't need the extra moisture.

But now that it doesn't get warmer than 25C, I'm starting to like it. I can't say it's truly mattifying, but I don't get much oilier with it either.
What I truly like about it is that it doesn't bother my skin in any way, it keeps it calm and not feeling heavy, itchy and it doesn't break me out.
It's great under foundation, as a primer.

I don't know about long term benefits, I don't think it's got enough vitamin C to actually make a difference, but I will be using this through fall and winter, as it seems to provide the level of moisture I need without increasing my oiliness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

I have never been able to wear anything under my makeup without my skin turning to grease shortly after. I don't have oily skin or acne prone but my skin just doesn't seem to like creams. This product is amazing you use a tiny bit like the size of a pea covers the whole face. It dries immediately and doesn't make me feel greasy or oily at all. My makeup goes on perfect and stays that way all day. I use revlon color stay for oily combo skin and rimmel matte powder. I'm happy I can finally use moisturizer on my skin! The price at shoppers drug mart is $24.95 but I've had the same bottle for 6 months and still have about an inch and a half of product left!