August 31, 2014 | 1048 users online

Deodorants - Secret - Secret Scent Expressions in Coco Butter Kiss

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Heyitskristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros
Nice smell
cheap price

Cons
leaves armpits white
doesn't keep armpits dry for too long

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

smells so good!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

i wont be repurchasing any secret anymore. they just dont work for me. idk y but they dont. i sweat right through them and when i shower i can smell bo and secret mixed.
however they do smell really good. espically this one. but sorry dont work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by beautyybabee

I am not very picky when it comes to deodorants, so when I came across this scent, I knew I HAD to purchase this! This smells really good, it's like a hint of vanilla and come coconut, but to a point to where its not obnoxious and it's actually a pleasant scent. This is such a great product, and it did help with the B.O. as well. Definitely would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Dauntlless

Love it <3

It smells like a delightful mixture of soft vanilla and coconuts, It is not overpowering, but slight enough that its barely noticable, JUST PERFECT!

I have 3 of secrets scent expressions and this is my 2nd favourite

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by sharon517

Smells soft and sweet. Glides on smooth and keep me dry. No complaints here! I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this one in cocoa butter cause i love the smell of cocoa butter! I stay fresh all day and smell like cocoa butter! Smooth and soft on the application! Love it!