October 22, 2014 | 1907 users online

Deodorants - Secret - Secret Scent Expressions in Truth or Pear

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

my favorite! smells so good that i've been asked if i was wearing perfume while i had this on. i don't sweat a terrible amount so i can't comment on its anti-perspirant abilities.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I bought this product on a whim. It was in the clearance bin at Bed Bath & Beyond. I absolutely love the scent. I didn't think it was going to be anything special, especially since I found it on clearance. It is a sweet and fruity smell, which doesn't sound like it would be a good deoderant, but it's not an overpowering smell at all. Unfortunately, I have looked for this scent a few times at several different stores since my original purchase, an cannot find this scent. There are many different Scent Expressions available in other flavors, though. I will definitely be trying one of those in the near future. If you are able to find this scent in a store near you, I definitely recommend!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Smells great - light and fruity - as others have said.
Not as good as Clinical Strength but costs less and also contains a lower percentage of the active ingredient.

Still OK for an every-day deodorant although I like Dove Green Tea/Cucumber a bit more.

I use Clinical strength for weddings, summer job interviews or other situations where I need more anti-perspirant power.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by anabananasmile

this is a great deodorant! I first bought it because while in the wings ready to go on stage( I'm a dancer) I noticed somethhing smelled really good. It was the dancer in front of me and I LOVE this scent. The lasting power is great! At the end of the day, when I take a shower, I really have to scrub to make the deodorant go away. Its amazing!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

The Secret Scent Expressions Deoderent in Truth or Pear is a really nicely scented deoderent for everyday use. I've been using it for a long time, and have probably repurchased it at least ten times. The packaging is really cute, it comes in a light blue bottle with green pears and the name and brand in pretty font. However, lately I've noticed a disgustinly sweet smell on me at the end of the day, and I've just come to realize that it's this deoderent! I find that thouhout the day, it grows progressively sweeter until you take it off.

It smells compleatly disgusting by the end of the day, and overpowers whatever perfume or body spray I'm wearing. So I will not be buying this again, and I really wouldn't recomend this. I'm just upset I didn't notice the smell sooner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this one in pear cause i love the smell of green pear! I stay fresh all day and smell good like a pear! smooth and soft on the application!