September 1, 2014 | 2015 users online

Moisturizers - 100 Percent Pure - Mint White Tea Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Nephanie7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried this product a few times. I always want to like it because I love the idea of the white tea and the smell of the mint. Unfortuntely, It seems to break me out and it always seperates in a strange way. After about a week it splits into a peppermint oil and a seperate cream. Very annoying.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by indemake

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have two favorite moisturizers, this is one of them. Really absorbs well, and helps face feel silky without having to use dimethicone, etc. Does not seem to clog pores or cause me to break out or aggravate my Rosacea. Adds moisture but seems to not cause oil overload, and keeps oil on check overall (I have sensitive yet oily skin). Made for normal to oily skin. If you have super dry skin, I do not think this would work well.
My other favorite is Bioelements Beyond Hydration. Each day I choose one or the other to use. I tend not to use Beyond Hydration overnight though, as the Mint White Tea Moisturizer seems to be a better overnight moisturizer, especially in winter with the dry heat inside.
Ingredient list from their website (confirmed that it matches ingredient list on tube I have in hand):
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice), Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea), Calendula Officinalis Flower (Calendula), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root, Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf (Rosemary), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Flower/Leaf/Stem, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) and Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil (Lemon Balm), Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Hyaluronic Acid