Bath and Body Works Autumn

on 10/28/2014 3:34:00 PM

Makes.my home smell like a chilly fall day.....very "autumn"

on 8/5/2014 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

My absolute favorite along with the regular Fireside not the marshmallow fireside just the plain fireside. I prefer this over Leaves during the fall but they are both nice, This one just brings in the holidays and smells so lovely and very fall like.

on 10/7/2013 6:09:00 PM

This is one of the best smelling candles (or best smells in general) that I've ever came across. I only have 2 complaints, the price & the fact that this is limited edition/seasonal! If it were available year round, I would definitely continue to re-purchase. This scent is considered a fall scent, but I would still like to continue using this throughout the year because that's how much I honestly love this scent. I even bought the matching version of this scent made for cars. I do not ever get tired of this. Absolutely LOVE this!

on 11/3/2012 12:12:00 AM

I liked the Autumn candle. I had the three wick candle. It burned well and evenly with strong throw. The scent was nice and definitely made me think of fall. The only problem was the price, of course. Will only buy three wicks during 2 for 20 sales or when scent is being discontinued. If it comes out again next fall I will repurchase.

on 10/1/2012 12:49:00 AM

I adore this scent so much that i had to purchase four to last me all through fall! Smells like apples, pumpkins, leaves and fresh air all at once. The perfect fall candle! Also not so expensive if you can catch them on sale.

Popular Candles