April 21, 2014 | 1166 users online

Candles - Bath and Body Works - Autumn

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

This is one of the best smelling candles (or best smells in general) that I've ever came across. I only have 2 complaints, the price & the fact that this is limited edition/seasonal! If it were available year round, I would definitely continue to re-purchase. This scent is considered a fall scent, but I would still like to continue using this throughout the year because that's how much I honestly love this scent. I even bought the matching version of this scent made for cars. I do not ever get tired of this. Absolutely LOVE this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by mars12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked the Autumn candle. I had the three wick candle. It burned well and evenly with strong throw. The scent was nice and definitely made me think of fall. The only problem was the price, of course. Will only buy three wicks during 2 for 20 sales or when scent is being discontinued. If it comes out again next fall I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by melllm

I adore this scent so much that i had to purchase four to last me all through fall! Smells like apples, pumpkins, leaves and fresh air all at once. The perfect fall candle! Also not so expensive if you can catch them on sale.