November 27, 2014 | 1472 users online

Hair Color - L'Oreal - Feria Intense Extra Bleach Blonde #205

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by mayzeemae1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OK, SO MY FAULT THAT I TRIED TO BLEACH OVER HENNA. NEVER DO THIS. I KNEW NOT TO, BUT I DID NOT KNOW WHY. I HAD NEON ORANGE HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! OK SO LUCKILY FROM SOME NICE YOU TUBE MOVIES (WENDY BENTLY..THANK YOU) I FOUND SOME TONER (USED WELLA LIGHT ASH BLONDE IN BLUE..NOT T18... ANOTHER ONE WITH STRAIGHT BLUE) AND THAT HELPED ALOT. ALONG WITH SOME RANDOM WHITE ASH BLONDE BOX DYE. SO NOW I AM A PRETTY HONEY BLONDE WITH PLATINUM HIGHLIGHTS...WOW! SERIOUSLY NOT SURE IF IT LOOKS GOOD OR BAD CONSIDERING I HAVE DARK EYES. LOL.... AT LEAST IT IS NOT NEON ORANGE!!!

BTW I AM NOT SURE IF THIS DAMAGED MY HAIR, OR THE FIFTY OTHER THINGS I HAD TO DO SO THAT I DID NOT LOOK LIKE I WORKED FOR THE CIRCUS....LOL!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by rose313

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hardly ever, ever use box dye that's not a semi, but I needed a lift beyond what my Ion developer and color was giving me, and my roots needed to be done anyway, so I figured I'd use this to go from a blonde to a light blonde. It definitely works, I left it in for 25 minutes and loved the result, although the top was a little too yellow for my tastes. Even though I already started blonde, and didn't need to lift much, it still went yellow, and my hair normally doesn't go too yellow with Ion so it could be part of the makeup of the dye. I don't think it would have gone any lighter if I had left it on longer, 25 mins is already long enough for me, I don't want to ruin my hair. I was pretty happy with it...obviously if you have long hair like me buy two boxes, because this didn't cover everything, but that was my fault.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by MrsKD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my go to bleach! I have used many different kinds but not received the results I do with this one. My natural hair colour is brunette however I have not seen that in a good 13yrs except my roots while bleaching so usually am removing either permanent or semi permanent colour. I love that this is in a squeeze bottle and you get LOTS the bottle is huge for being a box bleach, the price is decent around $12-$13 Cdn and I get very close to the colour on the package. However you will need to tone it! It comes out quite brassy, not that I usually wear the bleach blond very long as I use it to get light then dye over it with some vibrant shade lol. There are cheaper options but I find this one you get the most bang for your buck!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ive used this bleach kit twice already.
You will need to buy toner with this no matter WHAT shade of blonde you are. Why it doesn't say on the box *requires toner, toner not included* is beyond me.
1st time around I was a "light blonde". This won't give you a WHITE blonde, which is what I kind of want. Both times Ive used it I've only achieved a "pale blonde", that is more accurate than anything. I wouldn't say bleach blonde, I feel like thats white blonde.
It turns your hair bright yellow after applying it for 40 minutes, but like I said toner is a must with this and probably with any bleaching kit.
It does a great job on my hair, I cannot however speak for my black roots, both times I went over regular sally salon bleach and the rest with this. So im not sure how well on "black roots" it works.

The best thing about this is that it doesn't damage your hair like reg bleach does, even the expensive one at sallys leaves your hair dry brittle and dead. Any bucket of bleach does.
However this is a little charm that doesn't damage probably because it does not contain the full harsh ingriedients that reg bleach does.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No