October 24, 2014 | 910 users online

Blush - Victoria's Secret - Mosaic Blushing Powder in Sexy Cheeks

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2008 1:52:00 AM More reviews by freshremixs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product because it applies silky. I hate the fact that this blush is ridiculously shimmery. Sometimes, it gets near my lips and makes my lip area look dry and oily. I don't know why. I like the color, if only there was less shimmer. I would buy this again, but for darker shades. I have beige colored skin, but the lighter blush shades give off a weird look due to the shimmer. Otherwise, I love the color, especially the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2003 3:30:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Very pretty blush. Comes in 5 blocks of color in various shades of pink ranging from light pink to almost a hot pink. Looks really cool! I had to use several swipes of this to get the minimum of color on my checks, but when i did get enough on, it did look very natural and lasted throughout the day (8 hours plus a trip to the gym). No breakouts either. Great looking makeup that lasts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2002 6:25:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I admit that I am swayed by what cosmetic pictures I see in magazines. I'm not swayed so much by what they say is worn by the models but by pictures of the actual product. This purchase was one of those. I love my new blush by Victoria Secret called Sexy Cheeks Mosaic Pink. There are 5 different colors in this mosaic - the top left is a slightly shimmery light pink, the side right is a pinkish-coral, side left is a matte light peach, bottom is a medium light matte pink and in the center is a medium dark matte pink. All of these colors are gorgeous just on their own. I love swirling them all together as they create a beautiful natural pink blush, then I just add a touch of the shimmery light pink as a highlighter. This blush is wonderful and I don't mind a bit that I found it in a magazine.