December 22, 2014 | 1714 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Honeysuckle Honeydew

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by SophMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The packaging is so cute but this balm doesn't moisturize my lips at all. It will do the job if my lips are okay but if they are severely dry I stick to blistex Dailey conditioning treatment or hemp lipz balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by tweetytot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My favorite by far out of all the scents! Really moisturizing and smells great!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by amritasasha

When I first came across this product I was dying to get one! So when I saw it I immediately purchased it with high expectations based on the many reviews and testimonials on beauty blogs. This flavor is nice, light and refreshing and it tastes okay too! The packaging is original and cute and I think I would re-purchase one based mainly on the packaging and the fact that it is organic and natural.

However, I find that I constantly need to reapply the product and after a week of using it I find that if I don't reapply it my lips get really dry. I also read some reviews that said the users' lips got dry too. I'm not sure if it's just this flavor that has this effect on my lips.

Would try other balms to find one that works for me, sorry eos. I really wanted to love you!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by hsiaoty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a lip balm hoarder and I have honestly been in love with this lip balm ever since I first started using it. The little spherical shape is so cute and handy and I love this scent! The product glides on my lips and gives them a very moisturizing, almost buttery, feeling that is light but really hydrates my lips. Unlike other balms, eos doesn't have a strong smell, doesn't make my lips feel super chapped afterwards, and it also isn't too thick or sticky. So far it's lasted me over a year and I'm only about halfway through!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Angelseleena

First of all, the packaging is so cute! I just repurchased this. I had used it years ago, but my dog has this lovely habit of eating every EOS I get, so everytime one would get eaten I would but a different one. This one was the first one I ever tried. It's super moisturizing, smells amazing and really smells like a melon. It also tastes good! Love it, however the price is a little much.. That's really my only complaint.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by jen5276

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these lip balms. I have the Honeydew one on my desk at work for months now and reach for it several times a day and still haven't run out. It keeps my lips nice and moisturized, and I love the smell. I also love that I cut put it on in one swipe, because of the shape of it...no need to do top lip and then bottom lip. The packaging is what really draws you in, something about it, and I see other ladies agree with me...:) I really love these. Just ordered the lemon drop one and keep that one in my bag. Definitely a keeper and a repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Anera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was attracted to the shape of the balm. I find the packaging really eye-catching, and the smell of each one is nice. The formulation is average, or worse than average. Sadly, I bought 3 different ones at the same time (I found them to be cute, though the package is bulky). The balm doesn't nourish or hydrate my lips, and leaves a really thin, watery film, that doesn't stay long on lips. If your lips are chopped, they'll say chopped. I use them only when I need to add moisture when my lips are dry (weather, after eating, kissing) or to add shine when using Illamasqua's lipstick or a lip liner as a lipstick. TBH, the balm isn't useful at all. I'll stick to Labello and Alverde. Not to mention the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by purplerose95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a cute, tempting lip balm to buy, isn't it? I had to have it. I got the honeysuckle honeydew one because I like the smell of it. On to the actual review, it does a decent job moisturizing my lips. It half moisturizes and half stays on top of my lips. I do notice my lips are less cracked looking, so the balm is doing some work. I usually like to use the lip balm to give a glossy look to my lips when I'm going out. I would not buy it again, I'd rather get a balm that actually moisturizes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by makeshiftrift

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this bizarre little lip care sphere ball and only purchased it because it was so weird looking. I am happy to report that this product it actually pretty effective. My lips are so hydrating and this spells great.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 3:47:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because of all the hype. But it was an OK lip balm. I was completely disappointed and unimpressed. I found the balm hard and not very moisturizing... the packaging is cute but bulky and I can't just slide it in my makeup bag or small purse.
I'm sticking to my Dior Creme de Rose, rosebud salve or plain old vaseline for the winter...