W7 photoshoot foundation in buff

4.5

on 1/6/2015 1:23:00 PM

great foundation. one of the best I've tried so far. glides on well, stays relatively put throughout the day (i powder and i think you need to with this foundation). doesn't smell weird, which i love in a product. the color buff is a bit too dark for me, so i wish it came with one lighter shade. pump would have been nice, but for the price you really cannot complain!!! oh, i broke the lid, when i dropped it into the sink once. but that could have happened with any other foundation as well. w7, make an unbreakable pump on this stuff and a shade lighter than buff and i'll be hooked forever and ever!!!!! :-)

on 5/5/2014 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I picked this up at a local store, I was a little suspicious of buying it because the shade on the bottle looked like it might be too dark for me, but I bought it anyway and it was the lightest shade there. I surprisingly love this! It doesn't feel cheapy or smell cheapy either, which surprised me! It glides on my face really well and makes my face appear dewy, fresh and flawless and I'm not exaggerating. The colour was a perfect match for me too and the coverage was medium-high and you can build it up. All for like £2 or £3? Wow.

on 3/25/2014 3:23:00 AM

This product is bizarrely good for the price. It gives good medium coverage with a glowy finish and it lasts well. The colours are right for my pale skin. I have this and the Flawless Magic which is a heavier cream foundation. Both are excellent and I'll get them again.

It's odd. In my experience foundations definitely get better the more you spend. This is the exception to that rule.

on 3/15/2014 5:16:00 PM

Great foundation, great coverage, nice finish. However it comes in a glass bottle and it's extremely hard to get the product out! would be better with a pump or plastic bottle.

on 9/9/2013 6:05:00 AM

I like this foundation, however it has a few bad things about it. The price is great, but the foundation doesn't come with a pump to get it out. After about 3 hours the foundations goes shiny & makes your skin look oily, so I have to keep touching it up. It does have a great coverage though

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE THIS FOUNDATION

i have oilyskin, and this was a cheap liquid foundation,normally cheap foundation doesnt stay on me

i didnt moisturise myfac whe i used this, i applied it with a foundation brush and omg it looks amazing,
the colour buff matched my skin perfectly, makes myskin look airbrushed, i normally breakout using cheap foundations but this didnt make me break out, after i applied it a but powder on just to keep it on for longer and to make it look matte

i suggest that this is best for people with dry skin as it would last longer, but as a good powder should work if you have oily skin, i use rimmel london clear complexion, which is pretty good:DD

on 5/11/2013 2:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This foundation is great for the price! It gives a great finish, covering most of my flaws and evens out my skin tone nicely. The only things I don't like about this foundation are that the very lightest colour (Buff) is still a little bit too dark for me, so would be great if there was a lighter shade. Also it looks pretty shiny on my forehead so I have to use quite a lot of powder to stop the shine. The bottle makes it a little bit awkward to get the foundation out but you can't complain for the price really! Overall a great foundation.

on 9/30/2012 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Wow. This is hands down the best inexpensive foundation I've ever tried.
I ordered it from ebay for 8 euro and for the price this is pretty impressive.
The formula is just right-not too creamy and not too liquid-y and it literally melts in contact with the skin giving you an almost airbrushed finish with no harsh lines or unblended dry spots. I wish I bought this first before buying the Vichy aera teint which emphasised my flakies and was 3X more expensive.
My sister yesterday took some photographs of me in our auntie's birthday and my skin looked flawless both in person and in photos(no cackiness and no oily skin-just helathy and radiant looking skin that looks like your skin but better).

It also lasted for 6+ hours without oxidizing or disapearing unevenly in some areas like other foundations.
The coverage is medium and buildable but based on it's formula and finish I don't think this will cover all your big problems-any other smaller issues like slightly uneven skintone and dark shadows will be covered fine.

So far it hasn't broke me out like others but in case this happens I will update. For now this is perfectly fine