October 20, 2014 | 1529 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Rouge Dior Nude Lip Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by tarayeo

I bought 228 Indiscrete which is a pale peachy pink colour. Loveeee this shade a lot on my NC30 skin. It looks really natural with a creamy finish yet has enough pigmentation to cover what is on my natural lip (which is more pink) to show the peach colour. It is really moisturizing but I still do apply lip balm before it. The staying power isn't that great though, and I have to reapply constantly if I eat or drink. However, I do prefer a moisturizing lipstick even if I have to keep reapplying it because of my chronically dry and chapped lips. Another plus point is the packaging which I love. Very much prefer this black packaging to the Dior Addict lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by janiebeth65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought Grege. For me it is a great color and formulation. I LOVE wearing alone, no lip liner or lip gloss, for a classy nudy peach look. I do not usually buy expensive lipsticks but I had not found the perfect nude color that was flattering to my NW20 complexion so I went in to the Dior counter at Nieman Marcus and tried a couple shades and found Grege very pretty. For me it has the perfect color. I have several other darker nude lipsticks that are okay with a smokey eye and I have several that are absolutely awful. I think this shade also looks great in the day time when I have self tanned and want a barely there makeup look, It feels fabulous on my lips. It is not drying like so many lipsticks I have. I do not need a gloss or a lip balm to make it more comfortable. I usually do not like sheer formulas but this one has changed my opinion on that issue. Sometimes the highly pigmented lipsticks just feel dry instead of creamy and with a nude the sheer formula is very pretty. The pink in my lips shows through and I like it. So for me it is a splurge and a treat but I will most likely wear this all of the time and I can afford it so I think it is worth it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Edit- DH said this (grege) made my lips look worse with than without. if a makeup-oblivious guy notices (not knowing it's dior) i'm pretty sure it's not just in my head.

I have Trench, Grege. it takes about five swipes to show up (i have very pigmented lips). This is waxy. A bad formula. Supposed to be moisturizing.. but not the way their more serum de rouge lipsticks are (found those to be more moisturizing + more opaque). It doesn't last more than an hour. An hour is pushing it, actually. Half an hour, without eating/talking/thinking It is a safe bet for ppl who like sheerness but you'll go through it quickly as it needs to be reapplied zillions of times throughout the day. The WORST staying power from any lip product I have tried. If you packaged this in the ugliest dollar store packaging and gave it to me, it'd be a better fit than this lovely container it comes in.
If your lips have cracks, flakes it may show up. It's a thin wax, does nothing to fill in those lines. It's nothing more than a mediocre tinted lip balm with a dressed up concept (lip BLuSH...oohhh). i like this as a swipe and go lipstick but it's the packaging I like more than the actual lip "blush".

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by sleepeystar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have dry lips that tend to crack, so I always wear lip balm before I layer on the lipsticks. I got Rouge Dior Nude Lip Blush in Ingénue #418 at about S$45, it works well for my warm NC20 light-medium skintone. It has the right amount of pink on my pale lips to fake a healthy look, so you can imagine how often I reach for this! I wished it was more moisturising though. I am crazy in love with lipsticks, BUT the only ones I have repurchased are Clarins Rouge Hydra Nude lipsticks because they smell great, has amazing moisturizing qualities, applies thinly but is sheer and still beautiful. So please don't be affected by my option of "not repurchasing", it doesn't mean this is not worth your time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 5:38:00 AM More reviews by alina83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the one of the most expensive lipsticks I've ever bought, on par with the YSL Rouge Volupte of which I have two, I paid £26 and I would pay it again, at least until I find a dupe with the same qualities.

I bought this in 418 Ingenue which is the perfect shade for me (NC40-42, very yellow undertones). It moisturizes the most out of all my lipsticks, gives my lips warmth and is natural enough for work but still looks great on a night out. Lasts really long if I put gloss on top (I use MAC Florabundance).

I'm very very pleased. In terms in cost, I've spent so much more than this looking for the right shade that covers, is moisturizing, is the right shade, etc., so I def don't regret buying it.