July 22, 2014 | 2032 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nuxe - Reve de Miel Ultra Comfortable Body Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Racalber

This is a nice moisturizing cream that penetrates the skin easily and quickly. It smells strongly of honey so beware if you do not like fragranced products! Personally I think it is a nice pleasant smell to be putting on my skin, and I'm not huge on fragrance in products, but this doesn't bother me whatsoever. I apply it to my arms and legs and I find that is moisturizes my skin very well. It soothes dryness and does not leave a sticky residue (biggest pet peeve). I would say I would repurchase but only if there is a packaged deal where the product is offered in a larger format and/or with a bonus product, because it is expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Dej

First thoughts: I absolutely adore the scent of this lotion. Smells natural; like honey and plant extracts but absolutely irresistible! The cream penetrates well and goes on silkily and the smell is relaxing and mouthwatering during application. Skin feels and looks great! I wish the bottle was a little bigger as I use a lot of lotion when I do apply it! It would be expensive to continually purchase. Definitely want to continue using and love the more natural aspects of the Nuxe line!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lotion smells like heaven! It smells like honey! It`s got:honey,sunflower and plant oils.It leaves the skin super soft and rehydrated! The texture is velvety and the absortion is quick and smooth.Love it!