Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra Comfortable Body Cream

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I did not care for this lotion at all. I purchased mine on line and the expiration date on the bottle was 7/17 so it seemed like it was fresh product. I am wondering if it was stored in heat or something, because the fragrance of this lotion smelled like the plastic bottle! This was a real turn-off. I tried it several times before I threw it away. A waste of money and this is not a cheap lotion. I've liked the other Reve de Miel products, but this was a big let down...

First thoughts: I absolutely adore the scent of this lotion. Smells natural; like honey and plant extracts but absolutely irresistible! The cream penetrates well and goes on silkily and the smell is relaxing and mouthwatering during application. Skin feels and looks great! I wish the bottle was a little bigger as I use a lot of lotion when I do apply it! It would be expensive to continually purchase. Definitely want to continue using and love the more natural aspects of the Nuxe line!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This lotion smells like heaven! It smells like honey! It`s got:honey,sunflower and plant oils.It leaves the skin super soft and rehydrated! The texture is velvety and the absortion is quick and smooth.Love it!