April 19, 2014 | 851 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Olay - Silk Whimsy with Rose Extract & Almond Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I usually use Bath & Body Works lotion, but got a bottle of this and found I loved it. The scent is very pretty. It smells like roses, but much better. The lotion is perfect anytime of the year and sinks in quickly. I really have nothing bad to say about this besides the price. I do think the price point is a little high for a drugstore lotion. I will use up other lotions I have, but if I need to purchase a lotion I will purchase this again.

*I do want to say that it looks like the name of this product is wrong. My bottle says Silk Whimsy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by prettyinpinkgloss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not a huge fan of rose scented anything, usually it's too strong and heavy for my delicate sinus cavities ! Being a fan of all the other scented body lotions from Olay I thought I might give this a try anyway. Am I ever glad I did. The rose scent is very light and blended with something that just mixes perfect with it, perhaps the almond oil. The lotion is so soft and light, soaks in very fast and isn't the least bit greasy. It's the perfect consistency for my normal skin, summer or winter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lotion is super soft for the skin! It smells like roses and almond.I got the shower gel in the same brand and it`s fabulous! The skin is super soft and moisturized after the application!This lotion is absorbed quickly by the skin! Love it!