Nuxe Clarifying Cream-Mask With Rose Petals

4.5

on 4/25/2015 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've never written a review before - I simply just never felt the need of doing that. No product has ever made an oumpf-effect on me like this mask did.

First - my skin is the worst of combinations. It's super (duper!) sensitive, acne-prone and dry. Thanks Mom and Dad for the genes...

I've got a lot of clogged pores and pimples allover my face and it's been in terrible state lately - I've been so insecure and sad about it and nothing seemed to work (trying all from REN, Vichy, Antipodes to Bioderma).

I'm surprised at the lack of reviews on this product. I bought it two weeks ago, thinking I would try it with barely any reviews to rely on. Firstly, it smells incredible. But - you need to like the smell of roses. It's quite overwhelming but calming and luxurious. The texture is soothing and nice and it's easy to remove leaving your face feeling nice and calm.

After the first use, I started breaking out a little. Nothing to harsch - just a little. Thinking it may be all the dirt in my skin escaping this face. Trying not to panic. After the second use - bare with me - I washed the mask off, finished with a moisturiser and went to bed. The day after. Spot. Less.

Yes - some acne scars left and a little bumps - but the difference is insane. I literally spent the entire morning looking at myself in the mirror and directely ordered a backup-bottle.

P.S - I think it's important to know what this product probably works BEST on sensitive skin since it may be to mild on oily skin.

on 9/29/2012 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This mask is awsome! it smells like pink roses! it`s verry soft for the skin! It`s for sensitive skin! It brings back life to the skin,while removing death skin! The skin is super soft after and revitalized! Love it!

Popular Masks