Too Faced Honey bear

4.8

on 2/10/2015 9:16:00 AM

I love this color!!! It is my MLBB. I loved the formula,smell, and quality of the La Creme lipsticks and with this color I have found the perfect shade! Better for me than Spice Spice Baby which everyone seems to love.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

it's a really great product the packaging is cute and looks extravagant, the quality (pigmentation !!) is outstanding and it is long lasting! It is also cruelty-free;) but it sure is on the pricier side… if you want additional information you can also check out my blog; I actually did a full review on this ^^

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product! It is not too sticky, slippery, thick or drying! It is a perfect hybrid between lipstick and lip balm. I do not notice a smell, just the great texture and consistency. The color is nice but nothing special, I would repurchase again in other colors, despite the $21 price tag! Bonus, Too Faced is cruelty free :)

on 9/30/2013 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Honey Bear is a rosy/mauve/brown neutral if that makes any sense... It's a beautiful color that I think can be worn by all ages. It's a color that can be presented casually or at the office, it's the GO TO when you just want to pull your look together. The formulation is outstanding, very creamy but not heavy. There's no noticeable scent to it and the wear is much longer than i anticipated for how light and creamy it is. I'd say 2-3 hours without eating or drinking. This is my first Too Faced purchase and I wasn't thrilled about the price at $21.

on 3/10/2013 12:14:00 AM

This is my second La Creme lipstick from Too Faced and the formula is fantastic. I'd describe it as silky rather than creamy, as it's not heavy or too emollient, although I do find it to be moisturizing. I hate when you have a beautiful lippie that you never want to wear because it's so uncomfortable. La Cremes just feel sooo nice.

Honey Bear is a rosy pink-brown with a bit of shimmer. The shimmer is not made up of obvious pieces of glitter, and there's no gritty feel. It's gives the rose color a bit of a warm sheen that's perfectly office-appropriate, but I think it's a sexy color. It's not like conventionally sexy colors like red, which can sometimes be a bit too severe or difficult to wear. It just makes your lips look soft and full and kissable. I want a million colors of La Cremes!

on 1/31/2013 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great lipstick, great colour, very appealling finish. Lasts. Love it.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I would really give this a 4.5, but I will go ahead and give this a 5. The only reason this isn't absolutely perfect is because of the shimmer. Other than that, I absolutely love this lipstick and wear it quite often. The brownish pink color is gorgeous on my skin.

on 10/26/2012 6:18:00 PM

Honey Bear is a brownish mauve color. This is a very creamy lipstick. I really like the texture of it. Does not dry out my lips. Honey bear is not a good color choice for my fair, cool toned skin but I am definitely going to try other shades of this lip product.

on 9/29/2012 1:01:00 PM

Beautiful color and formula! Honey bear is a pinkish brown with a hint of shimmer. Perfect for fall and not too dark as I do not dark lips! Has a nice sheen and very moisturizing.

The color definitely shows up unlike some of the other La Creme colors I tried. These are sheer almost gloss like, a great alternative to gloss and the staying power is much better.

Popular Lipsticks