April 18, 2014 | 1800 users online

Blush - Mary Kay - Cream Blush in Cranberry

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 5:51:00 AM More reviews by hwnpunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got this a couple of weeks ago after being roped into attending a Mary Kay party. I'm not a huge Mary Kay fan, I like their color choices but a lot of their formulations don't agree with my skin so I was surprised that I liked this so much and reach for it daily. This a light textured cream in a fairly intimidating shade of cranberry red but it can be applied as sheer or as dramatic as you want leaving a nice natural looking flush. A little goes a long way. I only need a small dab of this on my finger for each side of my face. I've found that applying with fingertips is really the only option with this product. It blends quickly and easily over liquid or powder foundation and once blended becomes a powder finish that doesn't budge. Unlike powder blush this stuff lasts until you take it off and looks fresh all day. This feels like a silicone based blush but I can't find a full ingredient list on their site. I've had no problems with break outs though and I can be pretty cone sensitive. Even my favorite Tarte glycerine blushes can break me out once in a while in hot weather but this has given me no issues. My only complaint is that it only comes in 2 shades Cranberry and a pink color called Sheer Bliss which I haven't tried. This little compact should last a long time but I would repurchase when it's gone or try new shades should they come out with any. I'd love to see this in a dupe shade of Nars Orgasm.