Boots No.7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in 'Divine'

on 8/15/2013 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Awesome Nars Dolce Vita dupe. Very slightly peachier. Love it.

on 9/29/2012 3:48:00 AM

I got this lipstick on a whim, in a sale, and I haven't regretted it! I'm a very fair, NC15, blonde hair, blue eyed girl and I would say if your anything like me then this lipstick shade is a perfect 'nude'! I have been trying to find a decent nude in the vast MAC lipstick range but all the nudes looked far too orange, for me, even 'Myth'. This 'Divine' shade, by No.7, is a much more neutral pinky nude without a hint of orange. The only Mac lipstick that has ever come close to this was the limited edition 'Aloof', which was my favourite MAC shade EVER-I should have bought it by the bucket load (sadly they no longer sell it)! I team 'Divine' with a slightly darker lipliner (D&G's '1-Nude' lipliner pencil-which is a more typically 'spice' shade) to give my lips definition. Its looks great, gives lips real volume, glamour and lushousness-a bit Bridgit Bordot. Its matches well with bold block colour, monocrome and straight cut oufits.
The lipstick doesn't dry out my lips at all-so its better than most lipsticks I've tried, in that way! Its also contains SPF 15, which is always a bonus! Staying power is average (but much better than YLS's moisture lipsticks) and teaming with the lipliner helps it last longer. I don't normally buy drugstore lipstick because I'm skeptical of the quality, but this No.7 lipstick is impressive and lives up to any high-end lipstick I have ever tried! Great whim purchase.

Popular Lipsticks