November 23, 2014 | 1115 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Angled Blush Brush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 1:07:00 AM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this for contouring, it blends like a dream. I love how dense it is, but still very soft. Easy to wash, but takes forever to dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by cosmochiq26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this for contouring my face and it works great in making lines and smudging the product around.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by aspiecutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The ELF Angled Blush Brush is the perfect companion to the CULT CLASSIC Powder Brush. I use them both regularly to pat on powder foundation over sunscreen before I go out. The Powder Brush covers large areas fast, while the Angled Blush Brush is useful for small areas like the nose, eyes and ears. It's such a great match!

Like many people here, I started with synthetic brushes but slowly graduated to natural hair ones. Good quality natural brushes are indeed more expensive but they are far better at picking up and blending powder products. Nevertheless, for powder foundation I still prefer a synthetic brush. I don't want part of my sunscreen absorbed by the natural hair. I rather set it all with a synthetic brush first and then use natural brushes for highlight, bronzer and blush.

It is larger and denser than the regular Blush Brush and I would recommend this over the Mineral Foundation Brush. I really appreciate the short densely packed bristles. Unlike Real Techniques brushes, the black color makes it easy to see how much product is present and if it is uniformly distributed on the brush. As with most ELF Studio brushes, with regular washes the handle will come loose with time, but the head almost always holds up. Just glue the ferrule back together and you've got a prefect brush.

NOTE: Instead of Super Glue I suggest Gorilla Glue. It expands in volume and is one of the few glues that is actually water activated and works well on wood - metal. In a few words, it's the ideal glue for a brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 6:11:00 AM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush at a great price. The bristles are soft and very densely packed, which makes application quick and blending out even quicker. The synthetic hairs are easy to wash and have held shape perfectly. I've experienced zero shedding, and have washed this brush many many times in the last year that I've had it. I use this every single day. If anything happened I would definitely repurchase. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by purpleredswirls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this brush for contouring with my deeper bronzers. It's soft and a great size.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Ss121213

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this brush -- been eyeing sigmas version for a while but why pay more?
Love it love it love it -- so soft and easy to spot and deep clean. Most of my brushes are elf studio and ecotools. I have the Mac stippling that I barely use for anything cause I don't do liquid foundation anymore only tinted moisturizer concealers bronzers blush and or mineral pressed foundation. Love elf and soooo affordable!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

I have been using this for a year and haven't reviewed it? Time flies..anyway. This is a soft, dense angled brush that feels elegant and applies powder like a dream. No shedding at all.
The size and angle are perfect for my face and fits into the hollows of my cheeks as if it were custom made.
For $3.00 you must try this brush. Target has it..go get it now.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like elf products a lot and this brush is great! It is soft and looks nice. The bristles are densely packed and do not shed. It picks up powder well and blends well. I like to use this for bronzer and contouring. It was a bit smaller than I expected but that's fine since it makes application more precise :) love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

I purchased this as a contour brush. The price point of this brush was the main attraction for me. I use this brush in conjunction with my Milani baked bronzer to define my cheekbones. The curved shape allows you to really get into the hollows of the cheeks. I use the brush to work my bronzer into the outermost section of my cheekbone, blending in toward my nose and into my temple as well. The application is always great and I don't need to use a ton of product since the brush distributes it so evenly.

I have had no problems with scratchiness, shedding, or loosening of the ferrule. Brushes are just not something I feel the need to splurge on but even if I did, I would probably still use this one. Great bargain.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 6:45:00 AM More reviews by realmakeovers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually use a typical blush brush. However, I wanted to try something different. I like this angled blush brush a lot!! I apply the blush in the hollow of my cheeks. It does not shed. I store it in the original packaging so it won't get ruined. Can't beat the $3 price!!