E.L.F. Studio Angled Blush Brush

4.7

on 4/13/2015 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Really like this brush. It applies bronzers and blushers pretty seamlessly. My only complaint is that the brush head started coming loose from the handle. I wish e.l.f. used a better glue for their brushes, because I've had this problem before with a few of their other brushes. Nothing a little krazy glue can't fix, but still its annoying when it happens.

on 3/10/2015 2:27:00 AM

Amazing! elf brushes are fantastic they are so soft! and they are sleek and classy looking and they apply the perfect amount of product, almost all of my brushes are elf and I love them

on 3/6/2015 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't use this for blush or contour. I'd been on the search for the ELF small tapered brush for weeks and when I had finally given up, I saw this and figured I could use it. Love it for setting my undereye concealer with powder. The angle lets you really get close. However, after my first wash the bristles started falling out! I have other ELF brushes and none of them have had this problem. I still use it, but every time I wash it I have to be very careful.

on 5/22/2014 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I use this for contouring, it blends like a dream. I love how dense it is, but still very soft. Easy to wash, but takes forever to dry.

on 4/12/2014 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I use this for contouring my face and it works great in making lines and smudging the product around.

on 3/23/2014 2:33:00 PM

The ELF Angled Blush Brush is the perfect companion to the CULT CLASSIC Powder Brush. I use them both regularly to pat on powder foundation over sunscreen before I go out. The Powder Brush covers large areas fast, while the Angled Blush Brush is useful for small areas like the nose, eyes and ears. It's such a great match!

Like many people here, I started with synthetic brushes but slowly graduated to natural hair ones. Good quality natural brushes are indeed more expensive but they are far better at picking up and blending powder products. Nevertheless, for powder foundation I still prefer a synthetic brush. I don't want part of my sunscreen absorbed by the natural hair. I rather set it all with a synthetic brush first and then use natural brushes for highlight, bronzer and blush.

It is larger and denser than the regular Blush Brush and I would recommend this over the Mineral Foundation Brush. I really appreciate the short densely packed bristles. Unlike Real Techniques brushes, the black color makes it easy to see how much product is present and if it is uniformly distributed on the brush. As with most ELF Studio brushes, with regular washes the handle will come loose with time, but the head almost always holds up. Just glue the ferrule back together and you've got a prefect brush.

NOTE: Instead of Super Glue I suggest Gorilla Glue. It expands in volume and is one of the few glues that is actually water activated and works well on wood - metal. In a few words, it's the ideal glue for a brush.

on 3/19/2014 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a great brush at a great price. The bristles are soft and very densely packed, which makes application quick and blending out even quicker. The synthetic hairs are easy to wash and have held shape perfectly. I've experienced zero shedding, and have washed this brush many many times in the last year that I've had it. I use this every single day. If anything happened I would definitely repurchase. Highly recommend!

I use this brush for contouring with my deeper bronzers. It's soft and a great size.

on 2/11/2014 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I adore this brush -- been eyeing sigmas version for a while but why pay more?
Love it love it love it -- so soft and easy to spot and deep clean. Most of my brushes are elf studio and ecotools. I have the Mac stippling that I barely use for anything cause I don't do liquid foundation anymore only tinted moisturizer concealers bronzers blush and or mineral pressed foundation. Love elf and soooo affordable!!!!

on 2/10/2014 4:03:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have been using this for a year and haven't reviewed it? Time flies..anyway. This is a soft, dense angled brush that feels elegant and applies powder like a dream. No shedding at all.
The size and angle are perfect for my face and fits into the hollows of my cheeks as if it were custom made.
For $3.00 you must try this brush. Target has it..go get it now.