E.L.F. Studio Angled Blush Brush

4.7

I love this brush I have the RT blush brush I like this one way better I also like how dense it is and it's great for contureing give it a try!!

I'm impressed by how good this inexpensive brush is! The bristles are densely-packed and feel soft and plush against skin. They are cut at an angle that makes contouring very easy. The handle feels solid and the bristles seem to be glued into the ferrule very well. I have washed this brush twice with my usual Dr. Bronner's lavender liquid castile soap and have experienced no shedding so far. The bristles have also maintained their softness. It's not the most luxurious or beautiful brush, but it's good quality for the price.

i LOVE this blush brush. Its perfectly dense for "hard" blushes (i love it for my Clinque Cheek Pops!)

Def recommend and i already picked up a backup to rotate in when needed.

I have this brush and I love it. I use to apply my bronzer, blush and highlighter. I love the packaging and price point. I have seen this brush or $3.00 wherever I go. I only use ELF brushes because I love the price the look and they really work well to apply my makeup. I do think it is worth buying especially if you have spent more on high end makeup brushes.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I got this in a brush set for Christmas, I love it makes my blush go on even and smoother. I like it better then my Mary Kay blush brush that I paid more money for

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I didn't even really think I needed another blush brush but the reviews, the price and my experience with the Studio powder brush combined made me grab it. It's denser and firmer than I thought it would be, and I was worried I'd have the same experience I'd had with a lot of dense brushes that tended to remove foundation as I tried to blend blush or highlight.

WELP. This brush lays on at least moderately-pigmented blushes beautifully without pulling at the skin, streaking or blotching. Considering I just sold a Hakuhodo blush brush that had a hard time managing the same job, that says quite a bit. It does tend to lay down more intense color than a wispy soft thing like the Wayne Goss 02, but that's to be expected.

ETA: It's now my go-to- contour brush. The head is *perfect* for pressing lightly into the cheek just right to "carve" out a contour, and then it's soft enough to blend out with.

Just like the powder brush it looks well-made and elegant, feels sturdy and substantial and overall seems like it should have cost a LOT more than it did. I love these brushes sfm.

Absolutely perfect for applying blush and bronzer. Makes contouring so easy. Elf brushes are high end quality at an unbeatable price.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Meep LOVE this! Most of my ELF brushes I purchased circa 2013 (and most have still held up) but this brush base feels of better quality than the rest that I have. The bristles are so soft and make darker contour colors just blend in to your skin. I bought this for $3 at Target and I love it. Most definitely will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted this for sooo long!!! I have and love the regular blush brush but I thought this would be even better for controuring (the slight bit I do) under my cheekbones and around my face and just in general to have this shape brush. I finally got it on a half off sale and I looooooveee it!!!! It's really nice and packed in and soft. Not just for the price, in general. I find I like a lot of E.l.f. brushes especially as just extra ones for my stash. They also have many smaller, angled and tapered etc brushes for smaller countour areas. Highly recommend.

Very good angle brush especially for the price you pay. Can primarily be used to apply blush or for contouring.

Popular Makeup Brushes