October 22, 2014 | 1796 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Color Sensational High Shine Lip Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by queenofsquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I had been searching high and low for a nice pink gloss that was long lasting, wasn't drying, and would compliment my skin tone when I stumbled across this. I bought the color 'Electric Shock' and I LOVE it! It's a perfect Barbie pink, not too obnoxiously bright. It's my go to gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in mirrored mauve, I love the color! It is to die for, it reminds me of beso by urban decay. The gloss is well pigmented and glossy, gorgeous mauve color. The bent applicator makes it extremely easy to go on. One of my favorite lipglosses of all time.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Shubbing

I got this in Almond Crush after seeing a couple of blogger reviews on it. The swatches were beautiful and looked a pretty shimmery nude when put on in the photos online. However, when my Aunt and I tried it, it was a frosty white and made both of us look sick. This shade is definitely not for ladies with yellowish undertones!

On the good side, the gloss was quite moisturizing, thick but not sticky and didn't have any nasty fragance. Might try it in another colour but for now, I'll stick with my NYX gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Curlybird

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this lip gloss in Raspberry Reflections, a bright purple-toned pink shade, to wear alone or over my lip colors in the raspberry family. The gloss feels moisturizing and it is not sticky, the fruity scent doesn't bother me but it only lasts a nanosecond anyway. The color, however, lasts and lasts!
After four hours I still had a beautiful, bright stain. This shade has no shimmers or sparkles at all- a big plus for me. The only qualm I have is that the pigment seems to settle into my lip wrinkles by hour three. Time to reapply! I've never been a gloss girl, but I will definitely be buying more shades of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Linatha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

From the Fall 2013 Limited Edition series, I purchased Flash of Pink 290. The color has a pinkish lavender tint in the tube. On my lips, the color morphed to a lovely subtle baby bubblegum pink color with just a nod to the lavender.

Longevity is 2-3 hours. Lip feel is smooth, creamy and definitely not sticky. Just an ever so slight smell and taste of Fruit Loops, which dissipates almost immediately.

Gorgeous color for a drug store lip gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by stuffaboutbeauty

I got this in captivating coral... the outside looked orange. It didn't have very good pigmentation and came off pretty quick. It wasn't bad but it wasn't anything special either. I prolly wont get another though, I actually really like the Maybelline elixir's.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I purchased this gloss in the coral shade. It looks strikingly bold in the tube...and like I have nothing even on when on my lips. I was hoping for a really high gloss with strong color product...and I got a gloss. I have light-to-medium skin and my lips are a pale pink/nude when uncolored. My guess is this color gloss would show up on someone with either a much darker skin tone or with an extremely pale complexion. On me, it just looked like I was wearing a colorless gloss. If I put it on heavily, the product would pile up and look a little bit peach, but that was as "good" as it got. I was really disappointed & I'm not going to try another color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The 2 colors that I bought were #300 (Lavender Lavish) which is a pretty bubble gum pink and #315 (Chocolate Lust) which looks like melted chocolate with a slight maroon tint to it. The formula is creamy and mostly odorless. It went on smoothly and provided more color payoff with each coat that I applied. The shine is awesome too! Found them at Walmart in the clearance bin for $2.50 each. Update: I noticed that the shine fades very quickly which prompts me to reapply more than I'd like. I had to drop my rating

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Nesssssss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this gloss! I have 'almond crush' and it is a lovely, subtle colour. It has a bit of shimmer but not over the top. It is not sticky and doesn't have a horrible smell or taste or anything!

Basically thumbs up for everything other than wearing time: it wears off after about an hour! If they somehow improved the staying power of this lipstick but kept everything else the same, this would be the perfect gloss!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Everything about this cheapie ds gloss appears high end. The packaging (I just can't get over something that screams MAYBELLINE COVER GIRL REVLON perhaps giving bad flashbacks to my acneic awkward pre teen years experimenting in makeup); the color payoff; longevity of wear! These are like Bobbi glosses 'lite'! I plan on acquiring a bunch! I have a coral one now that I'm reaching for a lot in the balmy summer months :) Good job Maybelline!