March 2, 2015 | 1647 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Cashmere Glow

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2015 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Redbone32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just brought Cashmere glow today smell good make my skin feel smooth and soft love the scent

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 8:34:00 PM More reviews by theonewiththeeyes

This I'm favorite BBW lotion I've ever had. It's very moisturizing and creamy. I wear it year-round because it smells warm and cozy, which always makes comfortable. I love the smell, it's addicting, and it's light enough to not make me sick, but it still has a strong scent. I hugged my aunt and she told me she had the same lotion, which doesn't surprise me because it's such a unique smell. Don't have any problems with it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

One of my top 5 BBW fragrances. My chemistry loves anything woodsy and warm and this just fits the bill so well. This is a very exotic scent on me and the cashmere is so intoxicating. Hint of sweetness that I can barely detect and then its all warm and cozy.

Top notes: Bergamot, guava, wild berries, & apricot. Middle notes: Lily-of-the-valley, mimosa, jasmine, & peony. Base notes: Sandalwood, vanilla, milk, musk, & brown sugar.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by CutieFruity

Beautiful scent. I would wear it all year found :) Keep it in my office draw.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

I have Cashmere Glow in the travel size which is $5 for a 3 oz / 88 ml bottle. This scent isn't one of my favourites from Bath & Body Works, but I do like it. It smells like vanilla & musk to me. It's a good lotion to put on after I've had a shower or a bath; I think it's best to wear this one during the fall &/or winter months because it is a warm, creamy scent.

Top notes are bergamot, golden peach, pink guava, exotic berries, & gilded apricot. Mid notes are glowing muguet petals, mimosa, fluffy peony, & fresh jasmine. Dry notes: shimmering vanilla, dulce de leche, sandalwood, & cashmere musk.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Nutellamonster

One of a kind

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

This is such a nice scent. I have to agree with the other reviewers on here and say that it's one of BBW's better scents that they've had in a while. I'm not too good at detecting scents, but I did smell a bit of peach and vanilla. Along with the musk included, this scent is musky, powdery, and floral, but still light so it didn't give me a headache. The lotion was lightweight and did a flawless job of moisturizing my skin. Would buy again in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by nattiekins05

If i had to describe this in one word, it would be heavenly. I love the body butter/creme in the small round tub. The regular lotion is great, but the butter/cream is even better is even better because in addition to smelling wonderful, it has silk added to the cream to make your hands feel like you just used a scrub and moisturized. Its amazing. Also, some of the scents at BBW can be over powering... very floral... and just too much! This scent reminds me of the classic warm vanilla sugar, which appeals to many because its a softer smell and a lot more mute than some of the others. Its a must have for those who love a good body butter/body creme, but also want a mild fragrance too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best scents BBW has come out with recently, imo. When I tried it on at BBW last fall, I instantly fell in love. It does have a hint of musk to it, which I am not always a fan of, but mixed with the vanilla and peach notes it works. It is definitely more of a fall and winter scent for me - right now I am more into tropical/citrus scents but come October I will be wearing this a lot! It is, like everyone says, a warm and cozy scent. Perfect for sitting fireside in a cozy sweater. It seems for every 10 scents BBW comes out with, there is one winner, and for me this is a winner. Well done, BBW!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by saveyourheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too strong for me! I'm glad I only bought them in the minis