October 24, 2014 | 1188 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Cashmere Glow

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

I have Cashmere Glow in the travel size which is $5 for a 3 oz / 88 ml bottle. This scent isn't one of my favourites from Bath & Body Works, but I do like it. It smells like vanilla & musk to me. It's a good lotion to put on after I've had a shower or a bath; I think it's best to wear this one during the fall &/or winter months because it is a warm, creamy scent.

Top notes are bergamot, golden peach, pink guava, exotic berries, & gilded apricot. Mid notes are glowing muguet petals, mimosa, fluffy peony, & fresh jasmine. Dry notes: shimmering vanilla, dulce de leche, sandalwood, & cashmere musk.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Nutellamonster

One of a kind

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

This is such a nice scent. I have to agree with the other reviewers on here and say that it's one of BBW's better scents that they've had in a while. I'm not too good at detecting scents, but I did smell a bit of peach and vanilla. Along with the musk included, this scent is musky, powdery, and floral, but still light so it didn't give me a headache. The lotion was lightweight and did a flawless job of moisturizing my skin. Would buy again in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by nattiekins05

If i had to describe this in one word, it would be heavenly. I love the body butter/creme in the small round tub. The regular lotion is great, but the butter/cream is even better is even better because in addition to smelling wonderful, it has silk added to the cream to make your hands feel like you just used a scrub and moisturized. Its amazing. Also, some of the scents at BBW can be over powering... very floral... and just too much! This scent reminds me of the classic warm vanilla sugar, which appeals to many because its a softer smell and a lot more mute than some of the others. Its a must have for those who love a good body butter/body creme, but also want a mild fragrance too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best scents BBW has come out with recently, imo. When I tried it on at BBW last fall, I instantly fell in love. It does have a hint of musk to it, which I am not always a fan of, but mixed with the vanilla and peach notes it works. It is definitely more of a fall and winter scent for me - right now I am more into tropical/citrus scents but come October I will be wearing this a lot! It is, like everyone says, a warm and cozy scent. Perfect for sitting fireside in a cozy sweater. It seems for every 10 scents BBW comes out with, there is one winner, and for me this is a winner. Well done, BBW!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by saveyourheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too strong for me! I'm glad I only bought them in the minis

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by muafreak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not a big fan of BBW lotions/scents with exception to the hand san. Though I been hunting for Black amethyst cuz I loved it. Bought this on the spot @the counters for maybe nothing more than 5cdn some months ago when it first came out. I'm glad I did. Something is so warm,slightly sweet and comforting about this scent when I get whiffs of it throughout the day.
what confirmed it for me literally the other day was when I wore this, layered with one spray of my mother's Chanel perfume (yea she doesn't know I been sneaking squirts lol) and my strawberry BBW handsanitizer @ work one of my male coworkers said "omg you smell so unbelievably good". And there was a big fat counter between us... And then that same evening when my guy friend made the same comment................... I don't usually get that "OMG" part lol............

So I went today and got myself the big bottle of it..................... Can't afford the Chanel atm lol

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Lydia07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nope, not a fan. Smells strong and artificial. There is a note in there that actually reminds me of the scent of flea bombs.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by CorelliaCalling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

[BATH & BODY WORKS SERIES #8] Forever Red is supposed to be B&BWs hollaback to the department store fragrance counter, but with all due respect, I think Cashmere Glow captures a much more convincing aura of throwaway luxury. The notesóbergamot, golden peach and apricot, jasmine, and a huge question mark the formulators call ďcashmere muskĒóare so seamlessly and expertly blended, itís not easy to separate one from the other; they all fuse into what can best be described as rich, inviting warmth. Itís a comfort scent. My favourite thing is the uncharacteristic restraint of its sweetness; the vanilla isnít going to make anyone think youíre on the dessert menu. Correct me if Iím wrong, but excepting jokes about a zombie apocalypse, I donít think that being cannibalised is on anybodyís bucket list.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by YanyCosmetics

I love the fragrance. It's not my absolute favorite but great to wear right out the shower on a sweet smell for date night!