April 17, 2014 | 1492 users online

Treatments - Murad - Intensive-C Radiance Peel

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for about 2 months now. I started using it once a week before bed. When I didn't notice any results I began using it twice a week. I left it on according to the directions and wiped it off with a warm washcloth. It has a creamy consistency like lotion but dries on the face. I really didn't see any improvements while using this product. While it did tingle on my skin making it feel like it was clean and refreshed, that was the only real effect. My skin only appeared brighter for the first 10 minutes. I didn't see any reduction in redness or overall brightening of my skin. I actually found that my pores looked much bigger after using this. This product is super expensive; fifty dollars for not even two ounces. I definitely would not purchase or recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by cupcakeluver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of Murad and this is my Favorite of all Murad's items. I love that it makes my skin glow and bright after 10 mintues. It exfolidates my skin gently too!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by LillieBrown123

This peel works quite instantly. In fact, you can feel its work while it tingles on the skin. My skin is instantly smooth and brighten right after I rinse it off my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by GraceLin80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It brightens my skin instantly. I enjoy the tingling feeling while I leave it on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by helensung

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a great product for oily skin. It makes my skin glow for several days after I use it so I think the effect is quite long-lasting. The tingling feeling makes me believe that it has high concentration of vitamins and is effective.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by MrsDanica

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I truly enjoy this product. I use it when I am feeling dull and lackluster. It does not take much a thin layer is perfect. I love the tingle and super refreshed feeling it gives.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by MRMoy

Although this product does not brighten the skin like other peels, it does leave my skin very smooth. I have combination skin, which usually means my t-zone gets flaky (especially during the winter). This product really helps balance and even out my skin. it is expensive, but my 1.7 oz tube has lasted for over 6 months and I use it about once a week in conjunction with a weekly exfoliant.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by violetpython4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I hate a love hate relationship with this product . Is claims to be a peel yet it doesn't give the brightness of peels. I do have to say that I continue to use this because of the tingling and deep clean feeling that continues for 10 min after you rinse it out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Quilley

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This review is for Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel
50ml/1.7oz. I received this as a gift from a friend, so I had to research the price point. For $27.00 (US) and the amount of product you get, I suppose this is not bad. Overall I have no problem spending a bit more for skin care products as long as they are high quality and yield results.

My skin is aging/acne/sensitive. It's a tough combination to treat. So when I found Dr. Murad's products through a friend, I was skeptical. The first one I tried was a cleanser with great results, so I wanted to try something else in the line. The Intensive C Radiance Peel made my skin softer and smoother with one application.

Just like the instructions said, I left it on a freshly cleansed face for 10 minutes, then exfoliated with a warm wash cloth, rinsed. I can see clearer skin, clear pores, no irritation, which is exactly what I am looking for. Because I used it on my chin area first, I wanted to wait to see if there was any reaction not just upon removal, but a few hours later. Almost eight hours later and no reaction, no redness, irritation, itching.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by alba75

The review is based on the deluxe sample (0.33 fl oz/10 ml)
When applied , the peel stings slightly. I left for 10 min on my face and neck. The product made skin softer and cleaner. Nothing outstanding though. I am not sure whether or not the peel is worth the price listed on sephora.com