Bonne Bell Lipsmacker in Wild Raspberry

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

I remember first getting this in a trio with Dr. Pepper and bubble gum when I was a tween, and I remember not really caring for it the first time I got it (I gave it away to a friend), but I really liked it the second time I got that trio. It smelled sort of like licorice and I adored the packaging. Unfortunately, today's wild raspberry Lip Smacker smells different than how it used to. It smells more artificial now, which is disappointing.

The weird thing is that a "new" Lip Smacker in the Cupcake Craze Lip Collection in blackberry cream smells like how wild raspberry used to smell. If you like how wild raspberry used to smell, I recommend getting blackberry cream.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not bad, but it doesn't smell like raspberries.. it smells more like red licorice. Good moisturizer for lips. It's one of the original lip smacker flavors too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I like the raspberry licorice scent, but it makes my lips peel.

Mmmm this tastes delicious! I don't know why there's so many negative reviews. I bought this in a party pack of 8 (which I'm thoroughly enjoying). It smells just like Brisk Raspberry Iced Tea. I love that drink. It does not smell sour to me like others say. It smells like very sweet raspberries. It also gives me a nice sheen, but not much color since I have a natural pink tint to my lips. Overall, it's a really great product for the price.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I LOVE LipSmacker lip balms! The glossy texture & moistness are to die for, & there are SO MANY flavors to choose from.
I've only tried a few so far (Dr Pepper is my favorite) but this one's not the best flavor to me.
The scent of raspberry is mild & a little bit tart. I would much more prefer a sweet, ripe raspberry scent. If I find it at my local drugstore I'll buy Red Raspberry next time. (I ordered this one online.)
I love LipSmacker balms but I won't purchase this flavor again. I keep this one at work & am looking forward to finishing it up.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

icky

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

A light purple color - gives lips a nice berry gloss. Smells yummy & is dirt cheap, while moisturizes. All in all, a great product!

This raspberry is very different from red raspberry. The smell is definetly different and is a lilac color......not one of my favorites.

Smells great, has ever so slight red tint, alright moisturizer, would purchase again.

This lip balm smells okay and it's a bit drying so I gave it a 3.

Recommended for Medium Skin