August 21, 2014 | 1779 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lipsmacker in Wild Raspberry

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Not bad, but it doesn't smell like raspberries.. it smells more like red licorice. Good moisturizer for lips. It's one of the original lip smacker flavors too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

I like the raspberry licorice scent, but it makes my lips peel.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by LiveLaughLoveBeauty

Mmmm this tastes delicious! I don't know why there's so many negative reviews. I bought this in a party pack of 8 (which I'm thoroughly enjoying). It smells just like Brisk Raspberry Iced Tea. I love that drink. It does not smell sour to me like others say. It smells like very sweet raspberries. It also gives me a nice sheen, but not much color since I have a natural pink tint to my lips. Overall, it's a really great product for the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 11:56:00 AM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LipSmacker lip balms! The glossy texture & moistness are to die for, & there are SO MANY flavors to choose from.
I've only tried a few so far (Dr Pepper is my favorite) but this one's not the best flavor to me.
The scent of raspberry is mild & a little bit tart. I would much more prefer a sweet, ripe raspberry scent. If I find it at my local drugstore I'll buy Red Raspberry next time. (I ordered this one online.)
I love LipSmacker balms but I won't purchase this flavor again. I keep this one at work & am looking forward to finishing it up.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2005 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Toitgurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

icky

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2005 8:21:00 PM More reviews by pammo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A light purple color - gives lips a nice berry gloss. Smells yummy & is dirt cheap, while moisturizes. All in all, a great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2004 9:50:00 AM More reviews by SIHMB

This raspberry is very different from red raspberry. The smell is definetly different and is a lilac color......not one of my favorites.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2003 5:31:00 PM More reviews by pink_cutie

Smells great, has ever so slight red tint, alright moisturizer, would purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2002 4:02:00 PM More reviews by huneebunch27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lip balm smells okay and it's a bit drying so I gave it a 3.