August 21, 2014 | 1039 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Dream Angels Glow

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by sdrogers85

I just bought this from the semi annual sale and was super excited bc I had smelled it when it first came out and loved it :-) however now that I have the perfume, not the body spray, it doesn't last more then an hour on me :-( it smells very crisp with a little fruit and vanilla (I'm terrible at describing scents) and is just lovely for summer so I guess I'll have to just carry it around in my purse for touch ups.....since it's being discontinued, obvs I can't buy it again but if given the option I prolly wouldn't anyways bc if poor staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 5:23:00 AM More reviews by island21goddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just bought this today at the Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale. All of the body products were 75% off! So this only cost me $13 and some change... As opposed to the retail price of $55 :) I have to say that there is something about this that smells so feminine and girly. A hint of floral with some sort of soft powdery middle, not at all musky. It's very "springtime" to me... The notes are peony, pink pepper and cashmere woods. I don't know what those are supposed to smell like lol but this perfume is a new favorite! Sadly though, the sales girl informed me that VS is discontinuing this scent :( I'm going back tomorrow to buy a backup bottle! Especially since its on sale!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This gave me an incredible headache. When I first sprayed it, I liked it, but it actually gets stronger as the day goes on. It became very cloying and headache inducing. The scent reminds me alot of Philosophy Inner Grace and that one has the same effect on me. This is a definite no and is being returned.