July 31, 2014 | 1039 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Girl Friday

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 5:56:00 AM More reviews by HappyUnicornSmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush gives a nice glow. It blends nicely so that it doesn't look like you have clown cheeks; it's easy to feather out and etc. It seems like for the amount you get (if you purchase the full size), it will last you quite a while. You don't have to use much to get an appropriate amount of color on your face.

However, the color of this blush is too red for me. Because of this, I find myself hardly ever reaching for this. I prefer peach and light pink colors on my skin tone. I got this for free with an EM purchase as part of a promotion. When I use this every day, I develop blemishes on the apples of my cheeks where I apply it. But, when I use it every so often, I haven't noticed any breakouts. I suppose it's just a product that I can't use constantly. This has happened with blushes before though, so it's not a huge deal.

I will probably keep this and once I run out of the blushes that I do like, I will use this up. I wouldn't repurchase it. I would recommend it for those who don't have sensitive skin, acne prone skin, and who look good with red-pink blushes. I would also advise only those with skin that reacts favorably to EM make up to wear this, to prevent break outs or negative skin reactions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Pink_Starlette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This blush is a beautiful matte berry-plum shade, perfect for a lot of skin tones. Gives a beautiful pop of color to the cheeks, or lips mixed with carmex, looks like a soft pink-red berry shade with a hint of cool plum. It's such that my light skin can bare the intense pigments it has long as I apply using a dual fiber brush of some sort, or a light touch with a regular brush. It'd be perfect for medium skin tones too. And would add a vibrant pop of color to darker skin tones as well. Gorgeous, pigmented, matte. A small container will last me a lifetime. Perfect for every season! I will wear this with everything!