October 26, 2014 | 759 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Chocolate Lemon Funnel Cake

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow this stuff is delectable, it smells like the real thing. I found it at TJ Maxx on a discount, so it was totally worth it. I used this done to the last drop, & I would buy it again, pure yummieness!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This body wash smells and looks wonderful. It truly does smell like a batter of chocolate and lemon, and it's a pearly, rich cocoa color that's luxurious to apply in the shower. It suds up well and isn't drying, and it just smells great while you use it.

My family and I have collected quite a few Philosophy body washes from Nordstrom Rack and Marshall's. They're fun and high quality, and I always like seeing what unique scents and colors they can come up with.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by FiaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Sounds strange, smells great! I like it better than the "Sugar Sprinkles" which is highly sought after.
The scent develops in the shower and reminds me of the wafting sweet smells along the boardwalk on a summer night. Nothing sophisticated...just fun!