Chanel Hydra Beauty Creme

3.4

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, PEG-40 Stearate, Camellia Kissi Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharide Isomerate, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Dimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Carbomer, Lauroyl Lysine, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Tocopherol, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylparaben, Sodium Benzoate.

It feels too tight on my skin!its just doesn't work!really disappointed!I will not be buying it again!

on 3/24/2015 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

This review is based on a sample tube from the Chanel SA. Not moisturizing enough for my mature, dry skin. My face felt tight after application. I'd say this is more for those with oily skin within the 20-30's age group. Another con is the jar packaging - not sanitary.

on 1/3/2015 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's a nice cream that leaves your skin feeling silky. It's not heavy or greasy (though with my oily skin, I could only use it for overnight wear). I got it as a free sample, but I am considering purchasing a full size of it.

on 10/18/2014 3:22:00 AM

I would give this 3 i guess, price wise - its pricy but the effect is really good!! If u have dry skin with red spots or itchiness i wouldnt go for it.. My skin is combination and when it was a bit oily or normal it makes my skin so velvety but when it was dry it burrrrnnnned so know your skin first.. I wouldnt buy it again because of the price and because my skin sometimes gets too dry and in that case i cant use it

on 10/4/2014 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Let's start with my skin type; VERY sensitive, very dry around the cheeks, annoyingly oily in the t-zone

Pros;
- heavenly scent (Might be a con for some..)
- absorbs well and quickly into the skin
- extremely hydrating and lasts all day
- skin appears very radiant
- skin feel pampered every application (plumped and very soft)
- Summer: hydration without causing skin to be oily
Winter: hydration all day without a problem
- reduces redness significantly

Cons - can't think of any

Before discovering the Hydra Beauty range from Chanel, I've always had dry and flaky skin which was annoying when foundation was applied, a lot of redness and dull complexions occasionally.
I use this buddy with the hydra beauty serum and they work together to help my sensitive skin in every way. on the area of skin where I applied the two babies, I can clearly see the skin being more plumped (less fine lines), less redness compared to the area of skin without the 2 products. Which then creates a beautiful canvas ready for any sorta make up.
It is pricey, but it really is worth every dollar.

on 4/10/2014 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I don't know why I tried this highly fragrant monster. I should have known better. Red, itchy, burning skin.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I've been on the search for a good mosituizer for dry skin for quite some time now. I've tried everything, you name it, but I just haven't found "the one" I am looking for something to quench my thirsty skin without a greasy feel, without breaking me out, and without making me oily throughout the day. I hate the dry, tight feeling after a shower so I bought Chanel Hydra Creme on a whim and I am actually surprised and happy with the purchase. Yes, it is a bit $$ but the smell is great (a little potent but you get used to it) and my skin seems to like it. I feel hydrated and haven't had any negative issues with it. I wear it during the day, under make-up. This is my go to moisturizer for now--because like most women, I'm never satisfied :)

on 2/7/2014 11:19:00 PM

Smells amazing and feels amazing on my dehydrated skin.

on 12/7/2013 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I tried the sample the SA gave me when purchasing my vitalumiere foundation. I really liked it as you didn't have to use a lot and my dry flaky skin felt soft and plump. However, I got this as a gift and I don't know if I would think it was so worth it if I had to pay the price myself ;) I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts, that being said a little of this goes a long way so I think I'll be good for a while ;)

on 11/14/2013 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I won't repurchase.

That said, it's a decent moisturizer. Very fragranced (I don't mind the scent, but it may put off some people) and it comes in an unpractical pot. It doesn't do anything special, but it's good enough to moisturize my normal/combination skin. Works well over serums, under makeup, at day or night.

For the price, I'd rather buy something else. Sort of disappointed, was expecting more.

Popular Moisturizers