August 1, 2014 | 1234 users online

Moisturizers - Chanel - Hydra Beauty Creme

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by deuxbisous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't know why I tried this highly fragrant monster. I should have known better. Red, itchy, burning skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by alyssavalle21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been on the search for a good mosituizer for dry skin for quite some time now. I've tried everything, you name it, but I just haven't found "the one" I am looking for something to quench my thirsty skin without a greasy feel, without breaking me out, and without making me oily throughout the day. I hate the dry, tight feeling after a shower so I bought Chanel Hydra Creme on a whim and I am actually surprised and happy with the purchase. Yes, it is a bit $$ but the smell is great (a little potent but you get used to it) and my skin seems to like it. I feel hydrated and haven't had any negative issues with it. I wear it during the day, under make-up. This is my go to moisturizer for now--because like most women, I'm never satisfied :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by mdias712

Smells amazing and feels amazing on my dehydrated skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by MissKris1101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried the sample the SA gave me when purchasing my vitalumiere foundation. I really liked it as you didn't have to use a lot and my dry flaky skin felt soft and plump. However, I got this as a gift and I don't know if I would think it was so worth it if I had to pay the price myself ;) I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts, that being said a little of this goes a long way so I think I'll be good for a while ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by msfrost

I won't repurchase.

That said, it's a decent moisturizer. Very fragranced (I don't mind the scent, but it may put off some people) and it comes in an unpractical pot. It doesn't do anything special, but it's good enough to moisturize my normal/combination skin. Works well over serums, under makeup, at day or night.

For the price, I'd rather buy something else. Sort of disappointed, was expecting more.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by dierregi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tried many mosturisers and unfortunately my favourite (by Clinique) was discontinued. This one is more expensive than the Clinique but the results are just as good. The texture is light and non-greasy. I used it often under a BB cream and it created a good basis for it, softening without being too greasy

Unfortunately, by the time I got through 2/3 of the pot, I started to get fed up with the scent, even if I used to like it Of course, if you dislike strong scents that is a huge minus point, regardless of the product quality. Would recommend for dry, dehydrated skin, but in the meantime, I found better products at lower prices.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Ariunzaya

Very sad buy this hydrating set!!its really maked my skin no good,,,

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Hibaaa

I work at a beauty counter and have tried many face creams and I really have to say that this is the best so far. I have a combination skin which throughout the day can feel uncomfortable in the t-zone but not really oily. This moisturizer is good in my opinion because it does exactly what it claims: deeply moisturize, protect and illuminate. I use mine as a night cream however it can be used both day and night. After using this cream I can see and feel how well my face is hydrated, it's very plump. I get an amazingly even skin tone after using it and it illuminates my skin very nicely which makes it look very fresh and eliminates any sign of tiredness and dull skin. This is perfect for thirsty skin and to those persons that want to really prevent their early signs of aging as this cream contains a strong antioxidant (blue ginger) and camellia which deeply hydrates and hence prevents early signs of aging. A definite must have in your 20's. TRUE LOVE

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by AeraMarS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't know why people rave about this.... It didn't work for me... It's just a strongly scented moisturizer which feels just a bit heavy without moisturizing my skin properly.. Plus it is quite expensive.... I will not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Makeupalleykittygirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The following review is for CHANEL HYDRA BEAUTY SERUM, and I don't know how to move this review to correct product.

Thanks Chanel has this serum, it is not too thicker to cause more visitable forehead wrinkle, and not make laughing wrinkle more visitable,
My new hydra moisture is already thicker enough, so my face can not afford anymore ticker skin care if I don't want have more visitable fine small temporally wrinkle on my forehead and laughing wrinkle.

Here is my story, I start having dry dry dry skin since couple years ago, not just because I turn to 50, I also moved to extreme cold and long winter state at 6 years ago. This long and cold winter, heater dry up my skin even more, I must say worst than air conditioner. My skin face the biggest challenge that i never had when I were in Texas for 20+ years, not even when I were in dry state, Colorado for 6 years. Finally, I my long time (20 years) favor La Prairie no longer works on my sensitive face, maybe only its eye cream can still work on my dry skin, but plan to get a new one.

I only have few obvious wrinkle, most fine wrinkles are caused by dry skin. Thanks La Prairie SA helps me to realized what kind moisture that I need, not these lift-up or wrinkle fix skin care.

I did not have chances to try all high end brands, not only because there is no Nordstorm and other high end departments stores near where I live, also because I have sensitive skin. So, I start on the brands that I used to use since I were in college, they are popular brands in any departments stores.

I am very happy this serum and Chanel HYDRAMAX + ACTIVE NUTRITION NOURISHING CREAM FOR DRY SKIN. These 2 products finally turn my skin back to when I was using La Prairie. Only after a week, they removed all my forehead fine wrinkles which caused by dry. Still have few deep wrinkles, but I am happy, because I try several wrinkle fix creams, even add extra oil on my face, most of them all too dry to me, and even make more fine wrinklessssss.

Now, I need SPF 15 (not high SPF 50 as Chanel has) during short summer and warmer weather. I have not try these 2 combination with foundation, don't know if will be too heavy for me, and if cause these temporally forehead and laugh wrinkle more visitable, or if even stay on my makeup.

The only down side of these 2 products are fragrance is too heavy for me, but they are lovely smell as Chanel's famous perfume, so I will make myself get used to, since they makes my skin so beautiful.