October 22, 2014 | 1154 users online

Moisturizers - Chanel - Hydra Beauty Creme

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by Maryamyn

I would give this 3 i guess, price wise - its pricy but the effect is really good!! If u have dry skin with red spots or itchiness i wouldnt go for it.. My skin is combination and when it was a bit oily or normal it makes my skin so velvety but when it was dry it burrrrnnnned so know your skin first.. I wouldnt buy it again because of the price and because my skin sometimes gets too dry and in that case i cant use it

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by mn002929

Let's start with my skin type; VERY sensitive, very dry around the cheeks, annoyingly oily in the t-zone

Pros;
- heavenly scent (Might be a con for some..)
- absorbs well and quickly into the skin
- extremely hydrating and lasts all day
- skin appears very radiant
- skin feel pampered every application (plumped and very soft)
- Summer: hydration without causing skin to be oily
Winter: hydration all day without a problem
- reduces redness significantly

Cons - can't think of any

Before discovering the Hydra Beauty range from Chanel, I've always had dry and flaky skin which was annoying when foundation was applied, a lot of redness and dull complexions occasionally.
I use this buddy with the hydra beauty serum and they work together to help my sensitive skin in every way. on the area of skin where I applied the two babies, I can clearly see the skin being more plumped (less fine lines), less redness compared to the area of skin without the 2 products. Which then creates a beautiful canvas ready for any sorta make up.
It is pricey, but it really is worth every dollar.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by deuxbisous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't know why I tried this highly fragrant monster. I should have known better. Red, itchy, burning skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by alyssavalle21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been on the search for a good mosituizer for dry skin for quite some time now. I've tried everything, you name it, but I just haven't found "the one" I am looking for something to quench my thirsty skin without a greasy feel, without breaking me out, and without making me oily throughout the day. I hate the dry, tight feeling after a shower so I bought Chanel Hydra Creme on a whim and I am actually surprised and happy with the purchase. Yes, it is a bit $$ but the smell is great (a little potent but you get used to it) and my skin seems to like it. I feel hydrated and haven't had any negative issues with it. I wear it during the day, under make-up. This is my go to moisturizer for now--because like most women, I'm never satisfied :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by mdias712

Smells amazing and feels amazing on my dehydrated skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by MissKris1101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried the sample the SA gave me when purchasing my vitalumiere foundation. I really liked it as you didn't have to use a lot and my dry flaky skin felt soft and plump. However, I got this as a gift and I don't know if I would think it was so worth it if I had to pay the price myself ;) I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts, that being said a little of this goes a long way so I think I'll be good for a while ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by msfrost

I won't repurchase.

That said, it's a decent moisturizer. Very fragranced (I don't mind the scent, but it may put off some people) and it comes in an unpractical pot. It doesn't do anything special, but it's good enough to moisturize my normal/combination skin. Works well over serums, under makeup, at day or night.

For the price, I'd rather buy something else. Sort of disappointed, was expecting more.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by dierregi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tried many mosturisers and unfortunately my favourite (by Clinique) was discontinued. This one is more expensive than the Clinique but the results are just as good. The texture is light and non-greasy. I used it often under a BB cream and it created a good basis for it, softening without being too greasy

Unfortunately, by the time I got through 2/3 of the pot, I started to get fed up with the scent, even if I used to like it Of course, if you dislike strong scents that is a huge minus point, regardless of the product quality. Would recommend for dry, dehydrated skin, but in the meantime, I found better products at lower prices.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Ariunzaya

Very sad buy this hydrating set!!its really maked my skin no good,,,

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Hibaaa

I work at a beauty counter and have tried many face creams and I really have to say that this is the best so far. I have a combination skin which throughout the day can feel uncomfortable in the t-zone but not really oily. This moisturizer is good in my opinion because it does exactly what it claims: deeply moisturize, protect and illuminate. I use mine as a night cream however it can be used both day and night. After using this cream I can see and feel how well my face is hydrated, it's very plump. I get an amazingly even skin tone after using it and it illuminates my skin very nicely which makes it look very fresh and eliminates any sign of tiredness and dull skin. This is perfect for thirsty skin and to those persons that want to really prevent their early signs of aging as this cream contains a strong antioxidant (blue ginger) and camellia which deeply hydrates and hence prevents early signs of aging. A definite must have in your 20's. TRUE LOVE