October 1, 2014 | 1795 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds Nail Polish

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by 4073

Bought on a whim at a Walmart for $1.50 in attempt to replace my favourite nail polish that was discontinued (Revlon's Colorstay in Trade Winds, fyi). I bought this in Caramel Cupcake. It dries quickly, I wouldn't expect it to dry faster for the price I paid. Gorgeous color with two coats. It's been two days; thus, I don't know how well this will hold up and I will update you if I do. But so far, no chips. Perfect fat brush (I prefer them) and did all 10 nails in less than 10 minutes, which is pretty quick including dry time, excluding top coat time.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by CorrineSays

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Hot Black to Go and I am not a fan of the brush and the formula is too thick. Maybe I got an old bottle or something, but I had to drip in some acetone after only a week. I do enjoy the patent leather color though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by gulliverr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my favourite brand of nail varnish, i have had quite a few of these in different shades. the colours are really nice and bold, and the flat applicator brush makes it really easy to get a smooth, professional-looking finish (and all in 60 seconds!). people have asked me if i had my nails done professionally while i have been wearing a hastily applied coating of this nail varnish.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Latachia2

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried the Clear 740....nice shine & does dry in 60 seconds. I put it over a base coat & used a top coat as well. It lasts 3-4 days. I will be purchasing in other colors.
To the lady that said she couldn't find it here in the States, I bought it at Fred Meyer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by danianicole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love these! Got them in three different shades. (510 Pink-A-Boo, 210 Mintilicious and 311 Caramel Cupcake)

The price is incredible for the product, and although the packaging is nothing out of this world, it serves its purpose and looks adorbs. The brush's shape is great for painting near the cuticle since it's kind of rounded, although I don't know what happened with the Pink-A-Boo's one, since it came kind of messy (shrugged it off, worked fine).
The back says it's a one-coat nail polish, but like with any other, that depends on the color. While the Mintilicious came off fine with just the one coat, I used two coats with both Pink-A-Boo and Caramel Cupcake. Drying time was better than with other polishes, even with the two coats.
Can't give a timeline of how much they last, since I usually wear colors for about two days and change them, but I can say that I when I painted my toenails with them they didn't chip, even with my work shoes, which usually ruin any nail polish I wear on them.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 8:08:00 AM More reviews by daisynails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've gone through so many brands of nail polish including higher and lower end products, but I always return to Rimmel. I find they dry incredibly quickly to the point where I'll finish painting my second hand and my first is already dry, I also find they only usually need 1 coat (except some of the pastel colours) but I tend to do 2 as a rule. I'm wearing 'Mary Mary Quite Contrary' at the moment and it's been on since Sunday (it's now Friday) with no chips at all. It still looks as shiny and vibrant as they did just after they were painted.

I do wish they had more colour choices in my store but I always tend to find them on eBay for 1.99. I also love the names of them, especially the nautical ones!

Cannot rate them highly enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Strawberrygame

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Surprisingly, I like this polish much better than the Essies that I splurged on so I could have a lasting manicure. It's nice and opaque, and if I were a better laquerista I could probably just paint one coat and be fine. Luckily for me it can take quite a bit of abuse with mushing around like most other polishes I've used, and it doesn't seem to start peeling up at the edges very soon as you would expect from a cheap nail polish. All in all, I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Bunkyty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Always one of my favorites...... :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Littlemissmakeupxox

I love these amazing polishes, they're affordable, cutely packaged and come in a range of colours. I personally find them better than any essie polish or high end nail brands because I feel they give longer lasting colour and they don't make a dent in your purse. One thing I do dislike about the polishes are that they tend to get slightly lumpy when I've used about a quarter of the polish but to solve that problem I just add a minuscule amount of nail polish remover to thin it out. I recommend these polishes to everyone I know because you get your money's worth and that's really all you want.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by ShimmeryPastels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

These are amazing. They are so tiny, cute, and affordable. This doesn't dry in 60 seconds but it all depends on how many coats you apply. The brush is easy to use and the color selections are gorgeous. My favorite shade is mintilicious. It's a pretty pastel mint color.