April 19, 2014 | 934 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds Nail Polish

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Loads of colours. Good quality. One or two coats needed.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well.. I honestly don't know if the Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish I bought was too old or false or whatever,,, cause I really can't understand the good reviews? I think it's by far one of the worst (if not the worst) nail polish I've ever tried :o Really wanted to like it.. But so disapointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 6:51:00 AM More reviews by chiimisu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This nail polish is really, really good. Especially if you consider its low price! I got it for around 2$.
Coverage is great, colors are bright and pleasing, and. finally, brush is pretty comfortable to use. It's literally the best you could get for such money! I like it a lot. Package is a little bit too basic, but it's not like I'm complaining.

P.S. I have it for around year and half, and it hasn't dried up or something else since then.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got this in #420, sweet lavender for 98 cents at walgreens. it was half off. I love it, it's the most natural lilac color on me. I am medium/tan, olive undertones and it looks so pretty and subtle. totally recommend it, it's normally under $2. It dries fast, but doesn't last very long, had it for two days and already fading at the tips, I wash my hands a lot. But for $1 and how pretty it is, it's totally worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Sxiao1

Just brought one of these yesterday from Walgreens after seeing how cheap it was. It was less than $2 & well worth the money. As the bottle claims it does dry within 60 seconds, which really sold me. I'm loving how it applies, the brush is thick & very non-streaky. So the application is very nice & flawless. The only downside is how tiny the bottle is, but then again, I only paid a dollar or so. Will definitely repurchase some more soon! Never knew painting my nails could be this fast & easy!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

best formula ever. the brush is amazingly good and doesn't streak. better than essie in my opinion. keeps up to its claims and lasts for a week (with minor touch ups). highly recommend it. plus it's really cheap. only downfall is that it's hard to find (it's made in the UK). try ebay and order a few colors. you won't be disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by amyannewaye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What a nail polish!
Usually not a fan of the Rimmel brand but wow this nail polish is incredible.

I paint my nails at night seeings as its the only time I ever get and usually always wake up with sheet marks. Not with this!! It actually does dry in 60 seconds and it comes in a great range of colours.

There is a downside though; you need three coats of most of the lighter colours which can become quite irritating.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 4:48:00 AM More reviews by jessie5135

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This nail polish outlasts more expensive brands and has a great range of colours, great brush tip and easy to apply.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

For $1.50 I picked up 3 or 4 of these and love them! What a steal!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by vprometaphase

I have to say that I'm pretty disappointed by this polish. Usually I don't expect much from drugstore polish, but I was intrigued by the "60 second" drying time and decided to give it a go.
I HATED the brush. I don't know if I just got a crappy one, but the bristles were really uneven. The brush was thick, which usually I like, but there was a clump of bristles in the middle that were longer than all the others, making the application quite messy and frustrating. This polish is supposed to be a one-coat deal, but I found that one coat of Stand To Attention (a deep, shiny red which I actually really liked) was slightly streaky and not flawless by any measure. I didn't want to put on a thicker coat, though, for fear of screwing up with the brush.
It dried in about the same time as after you apply a quick-dry top coat, but when I went to add another coat to even the colour out, that's when everything went wrong. It literally did not dry solid. In the hours that followed they smudged, dented and chipped like crazy. After about five hours, a quarter of it was chipped off completely. 24 hours later, I was still denting it by accident. I wasn't doing anything laborious, but I have never had polish wear so quickly and so terribly.
My guess is that the formula is just not meant to dry properly with more than one coat, so if you can pull off one coat of this polish, it might work much better. I didn't use a top coat, either, so that might help. As for me, though, I don't think this polish is worth it. I'd much rather go for a nice OPI red and load on the fast-dry top coat.