Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream - Spice Spice Baby

4.6

on 1/13/2015 1:40:00 PM

Bought this after hearing frmheadtotoe (Youtube make up guru) raving about this. I had to get it and it's the best lipstick I've ever tried. The formula is so unique, soft, shiny, moisturizing... so perfect! MLBB but I will definitely get many other colors.

on 12/20/2014 11:34:00 PM

This is a holy grail MLBB for me! It's a beautiful rosy nude that doesn't wash me out at all. The formula is super creamy and moisturizing. I will definitely re-purchase.

on 10/30/2014 7:31:00 AM

I have a huge drawer full of I would say like 60 to 70 lipsticks and this is in my top 5. The color is so pretty and natural looking yet somehow it brightens my face too. The finish has a light sheen to it but doesn't look wet or oily like a gloss. The scent is lemon cookies and the gold packaging is sturdy and feels glamourous.

on 9/25/2014 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

First of all- Fellow fair/light nuetral gals- try this stick!! This shade finally put my face into complete HARMONY!
Following some found spare time in the city after a Dr.'s appt. yesterday, I walked into a Sephora to test out a few foundations for my upcoming passport photo. "They" say us neutrals can wear about anything... With clothing, fine, but I find the opposite to be true when it comes to cosmetics, finding myself in the Goldilocks conundrum 95% of the time. And I'm serious- Being exactly in the middle of cool/warm neutral in every way with 1 degree more cool, from hair (Strawberry/auburn- bronde-lght-ash-brunette), to eyes(Jewel green-grayed-blue with gold that goes brown in shadow/bad lighting) , to tone and undertone... (Awkwardly, an obgyn recently made comment on my "unusual" all-over natural coloring) even my freckles are a mix of cool & warm. How frustrating is THAT?! Must be the heinze lineage to blame. :)
But back to the lipstick...
I'm always having to "settle", mix, or just make do with most colors when it comes to makeup and esp. lipstick, but not with this one.
Color aside, and moving on to quality...
Before my mirror-check, the first thing I noticed was how it melted on the toss-away applicator, how thick and consistant the color was, how it felt wet, but not dripping, creamy, but didn't overly cling to any flakes, stayed put, but didn't feel sticky, not too glossy, and I can't remember any kind of scent... If there is one, I was so impressed with the formula that it went unnoticed. Wanting to test this on the streets, I delayed the buy. I still freaking LOVE this. And not just the color- The creamy, velvety texture, the way it stuck to my lips without being overly cakey... Just beautiful. I usually will not buy lipstick in a nude, spice, or anything other than "special occassion" reds/merlots for more than $10, but I am regretting not buying this on the spot. I really thought this would be just another overpriced cream lipstick with"meh" results. THe only thing I can't attest to is how well it applies from the tube.
Guess what's going in my sephora online bin tonight? :)

on 4/10/2014 4:28:00 PM

I have used up 2/3 of my tube and I can guarantee that I will use the entire tube up. The formula is shiny, smooth, moisturizing, and comfortable on the lips. The colour is absolutely beautiful. It's quite neutral but leans just a little bit red, especially compared to my other pinky-neutral lipsticks. The packaging is amazing, I love the weighty gold casing. There is a very slight lemony scent that is lovely and not at all offensive and doesn't linger. Overall I absolutely adore this lipstick, I always have it with me to throw on.

on 2/7/2014 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a beautiful, buildable rose color with a creamy consistency. It can be applied without a mirror and still look flawless. Loved the packaging until the twisting mechanism of my tube broke. Very sad. However, I'll still repurchase when I'm done fishing the product out with a brush.

The most amazing everyday lipstick color I have ever tried. It's not pink, it's not peach, it's a beautiful blend of both with a touch of neutral. It's the cliche of your lips but better,....but I mean much much better!! The name and weird online swatches make it seem like it will be brownish toned but it is not. The packaging is also very nice. Heavy, gold, beautiful. I will repurchase. It is moisturizing, long-lasting and smells like lemon cream.

on 10/16/2013 6:28:00 PM

Don't waste your money, yes the packaging and colour is so dreamy, and the creamy consistency is nice but believe me it won't last you maybe more than 20 minutes if you don't kiss, eat, or drink (basically anything) or else it'll be gone. Not something I would repurchase nor recommend. I spent approximately $30 on this bad boy and damn, it ain't worth it.

on 10/6/2013 2:05:00 PM

I have to say that everything about this product is awesome. I got this in the Sephora Even More Lip Collection, and I can say that this was a very good deal. I love the design, color and heft of the packaging. It is very elegant and unique. Although this is what I would consider a moderate to a little expensive lipstick, the quality of the packaging is really elegant and imparts a sense of royalty. Inside, there is a very creamy lipstick which moisturizes and glides on smoothly. There was no feathering or bleeding and the color faded nicely throughout the day. This is not a long-lasting lipstick, but I do not mind reapplying because it is comfortable to wear and can be layered without looking fake. This color is a very natural looking rosy color. It is actually much sheerer than it appears in the tube, but the color is buildable. This color is exceptionally versatile; it can be worn around the house, to work, or out on the town and always seems to fit the occasion. This was an excellent buy.

on 9/18/2013 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Everything about this product seemed perfect: creamy light texture, gorgeous MLBB shade, opaque color, and BEESWAX FREE! As a girl with a pretty bad beeswax allergy, the world of lip products is a scary and daunting place. For years I struggled with the trial and error process of figuring out what ingredient was giving me grief. Dry, cracked, peeling lips and swelling pain. Once I figured out beeswax was the culprit, I searched for all products that didn't list it in ingredients. I was so so so happy to have found La Creme, stocked up on various shades, and was blissful, until I started having that same painful reaction on my lips. I was so confused because there wasn't any beeswax listed... then I did more research and found that the fragrances LINOLOOL and LIMONENE are also common allergens. Such disappointment. All of my stash was returned, and I'm back on a mission to find good lipsticks...

Popular Lipsticks