October 24, 2014 | 1690 users online

Lipstick - Too Faced - La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream - Spice Spice Baby

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by ShannonHolly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First of all- Fellow fair/light nuetral gals- try this stick!! This shade finally put my face into complete HARMONY!
Following some found spare time in the city after a Dr.'s appt. yesterday, I walked into a Sephora to test out a few foundations for my upcoming passport photo. "They" say us neutrals can wear about anything... With clothing, fine, but I find the opposite to be true when it comes to cosmetics, finding myself in the Goldilocks conundrum 95% of the time. And I'm serious- Being exactly in the middle of cool/warm neutral in every way with 1 degree more cool, from hair (Strawberry/auburn- bronde-lght-ash-brunette), to eyes(Jewel green-grayed-blue with gold that goes brown in shadow/bad lighting) , to tone and undertone... (Awkwardly, an obgyn recently made comment on my "unusual" all-over natural coloring) even my freckles are a mix of cool & warm. How frustrating is THAT?! Must be the heinze lineage to blame. :)
But back to the lipstick...
I'm always having to "settle", mix, or just make do with most colors when it comes to makeup and esp. lipstick, but not with this one.
Color aside, and moving on to quality...
Before my mirror-check, the first thing I noticed was how it melted on the toss-away applicator, how thick and consistant the color was, how it felt wet, but not dripping, creamy, but didn't overly cling to any flakes, stayed put, but didn't feel sticky, not too glossy, and I can't remember any kind of scent... If there is one, I was so impressed with the formula that it went unnoticed. Wanting to test this on the streets, I delayed the buy. I still freaking LOVE this. And not just the color- The creamy, velvety texture, the way it stuck to my lips without being overly cakey... Just beautiful. I usually will not buy lipstick in a nude, spice, or anything other than "special occassion" reds/merlots for more than $10, but I am regretting not buying this on the spot. I really thought this would be just another overpriced cream lipstick with"meh" results. THe only thing I can't attest to is how well it applies from the tube.
Guess what's going in my sephora online bin tonight? :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by albs

I have used up 2/3 of my tube and I can guarantee that I will use the entire tube up. The formula is shiny, smooth, moisturizing, and comfortable on the lips. The colour is absolutely beautiful. It's quite neutral but leans just a little bit red, especially compared to my other pinky-neutral lipsticks. The packaging is amazing, I love the weighty gold casing. There is a very slight lemony scent that is lovely and not at all offensive and doesn't linger. Overall I absolutely adore this lipstick, I always have it with me to throw on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by regrebs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful, buildable rose color with a creamy consistency. It can be applied without a mirror and still look flawless. Loved the packaging until the twisting mechanism of my tube broke. Very sad. However, I'll still repurchase when I'm done fishing the product out with a brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The most amazing everyday lipstick color I have ever tried. It's not pink, it's not peach, it's a beautiful blend of both with a touch of neutral. It's the cliche of your lips but better,....but I mean much much better!! The name and weird online swatches make it seem like it will be brownish toned but it is not. The packaging is also very nice. Heavy, gold, beautiful. I will repurchase. It is moisturizing, long-lasting and smells like lemon cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by RenZen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Don't waste your money, yes the packaging and colour is so dreamy, and the creamy consistency is nice but believe me it won't last you maybe more than 20 minutes if you don't kiss, eat, or drink (basically anything) or else it'll be gone. Not something I would repurchase nor recommend. I spent approximately $30 on this bad boy and damn, it ain't worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I have to say that everything about this product is awesome. I got this in the Sephora Even More Lip Collection, and I can say that this was a very good deal. I love the design, color and heft of the packaging. It is very elegant and unique. Although this is what I would consider a moderate to a little expensive lipstick, the quality of the packaging is really elegant and imparts a sense of royalty. Inside, there is a very creamy lipstick which moisturizes and glides on smoothly. There was no feathering or bleeding and the color faded nicely throughout the day. This is not a long-lasting lipstick, but I do not mind reapplying because it is comfortable to wear and can be layered without looking fake. This color is a very natural looking rosy color. It is actually much sheerer than it appears in the tube, but the color is buildable. This color is exceptionally versatile; it can be worn around the house, to work, or out on the town and always seems to fit the occasion. This was an excellent buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by lastoneout

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Everything about this product seemed perfect: creamy light texture, gorgeous MLBB shade, opaque color, and BEESWAX FREE! As a girl with a pretty bad beeswax allergy, the world of lip products is a scary and daunting place. For years I struggled with the trial and error process of figuring out what ingredient was giving me grief. Dry, cracked, peeling lips and swelling pain. Once I figured out beeswax was the culprit, I searched for all products that didn't list it in ingredients. I was so so so happy to have found La Creme, stocked up on various shades, and was blissful, until I started having that same painful reaction on my lips. I was so confused because there wasn't any beeswax listed... then I did more research and found that the fragrances LINOLOOL and LIMONENE are also common allergens. Such disappointment. All of my stash was returned, and I'm back on a mission to find good lipsticks...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by kitty55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

All I can say is that I hope this never gets DC'd. This lipstick is amazing, it is so creamy, and feels delightful on and wears extremely well, lasting for hours. I have gotten endless compliments on this shade, even from strangers! I just bought a back-up tube because it is so beautiful and I don't want to run out of it. It's a rare shade of peachy-pink that's not too bright or too anything. It's just beautiful..

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 7:01:00 AM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have to agree with the rave reviews on this lipstick. The formula is so creamy and luxurious. The packaging is beautiful. I ordered mine from Sephora--I live 2 hrs from the nearest Too Faced products. So I really went back and forth before choosing Spice Spice Baby. Very happy I did. Very natural looking color I will get a lot of use out of. Love. Love. Love. Will definitely be back for more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I ordered this lipstick online and good golly, Miss Molly, if it didn't turn out to be just the most perfect 'natural' lip color for me. Not only does the color work perfectly with my (NW20) complexion, but the texture - oh goodness - the texture is amaaaazing. I can't recall the last time a lipstick went on so effortlessly and remained smooth and creamy for HOURS. Yes, HOURS (the all caps are intentional - it's that good). Color me impressed & happy . . . and now I want more of these lippies!