November 28, 2014 | 1911 users online

Eyeliner - Too Faced - Three Way Lash Lining Tool

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by grak

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually received this in a give-a-way, otherwise I probably wouldn't have bought it. Surprisingly, this works quick and easy for me. I dab, dab, dab across - and it takes me only seconds. I actually use this when I need a quick and easy makeup job to run out the door. The black is a little harsh for my dark coloring, but eye shadow smudges it out just enough.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by mousquerader

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Initially, I thought this product was great and easy to use. It lasts, delivers a clean black line, and offers versatility in looks. However, what I found displeasing about this product is that the great feature about it the three-way liner became the downfall. After a month or two or use, the eyeliner bristle things would become very splayed and stuck out all willy-nilly, and that made it hard to create a perfect line because there would be random bits that just ruined the precision. Also, it seemed to dry out quicker than most liquid eyeliners I've used. I would not recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by alasindocs

I love the look and staying power of liquid eyeliner. The long drying time..meh. And God forbid you attempt to apply your shadow too early.
Also, if you flub even a little..throw in the towel sister, because its gonna like like crap.

This has alleviated all my issues.

Now if you're looking for precise dramatic cat eye this may not be your cuppa.

However, if you like super black eyeliner (like me) this is tres awesome.

Here's my technique...I dot this along my lashline and then use a lining brush.
perfect.,,every time. You still look done without looking over done.

Yes, its a little more expensive. But...for me it's lasted for a while and I got an ulta coupon.

worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by alyssavalle21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this for lash lining! I thought it was easy to use! I thought it would last longer than it did but maybe I used it a lot becase the ends bent a little bit. I am currently trying Stila's liquid liner because it got such good reviews but I wouldn't mind re-buying this product in the future!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

I appreciate the theory behind this liner: the multiple points allow you to fill in your lash line and create a bold lined eye. This has to be one of the blackest eyeliners that I've seen in a long time, so you will get a lot of oomph for your buck. However, it takes a lot of practice to be able to wield this eyeliner without making a mess. Dabbing it along the lash line does fill it in but not smoothly--you will need to line above the lash line to mask it. But it's impossible to generate a thin line with the triple tip. Forget about using it on the waterline: it immediately smudges. As far as the rest of the eye, wear time is fair: some smudging at the end of the day, no more than some of my other liquid eyeliners.

If you like bold, blackest-black liquid eyeliner, this product is for you! But if you prefer something more subtle and easier to control, this isn't it. Personally, I don't plan to repurchase it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by aiee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not the absolute best at eyeliner, but I found this one impossible to use. I had to jab myself really hard to tightline with it at all, and it took about 6 coats to get a decent black line when using it as regular liner. It's a cute idea, but the pigmentation is so poor and the flow of product so paltry that it makes it really hard to use. Once I actually got enough on that it became visible, I found it lasted pretty well for me (with a primer).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by michelle888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE this little eyeliner with the weird, interesting, three pronged, fork-like tip. I have used eyeliner for most of my adult, make-upped life, and previously have used Kat Van D and Marc Jacobs, and Stila liquid liners, but this little gem is absolutely brilliant. It allows you to properly tightline by dotting in between lashes and also do a bold cat-eye by swiping the liner over the lash line. Lasts ALL day and is a brilliant shade of deep, matte black. Good price, compared to others out there. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by asyoulikeit

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm always tempted by the "newest and best" and I have many eyeliners waiting to be opened and tried. Since I discovered Too Faced 3-Way Lash Lining Tool they will have to wait much longer. Nor will I be willing to give up 3-Way for Bobbi Brown's gel liner or any of the others that I've been using. Eyeliner on my aging eyes has begun to appear somewhat harsh. Tight lining is the answer. Basically this tints the base of my upper lashes to achieve a much softer, yet still dramatic, look. I also use 3-Way to line my lower lashes. If you need to soften or smudge the line, one must act quickly as it does dry almost immediately. This product does not fade or smear or disappear. In fact, if I have any complaint at all it's that 3-Way is almost impossible to remove. That is a fair trade in my book.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by infiniteboba

This product is great for it's intended use: lash lining! It's super easy to use as compared to a pencil liner or liquid. The way the brush is shaped makes it simple to just shimmy between the lashes even with a shakes hand. Perfect for the no-makeup look. Most of the reviews say that it smudges, but from my time with this product I can tell you it DOES have staying power. Only con is it's a little awkward when I use it as a lid liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product seems to work for me, despite several negative reviews here. I've used this liner close to a year now. I have a difficult time using liner on my top lash line. I guess I have shaky hands. I really like the concept and design of this liner. I took one lippie off since it doesn't last more than 12 hours. I took another lippie off since it only comes in black. I will repurchase.