April 20, 2014 | 1688 users online

Eyeliner - Too Faced - Three Way Lash Lining Tool

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by alyssavalle21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this for lash lining! I thought it was easy to use! I thought it would last longer than it did but maybe I used it a lot becase the ends bent a little bit. I am currently trying Stila's liquid liner because it got such good reviews but I wouldn't mind re-buying this product in the future!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

I appreciate the theory behind this liner: the multiple points allow you to fill in your lash line and create a bold lined eye. This has to be one of the blackest eyeliners that I've seen in a long time, so you will get a lot of oomph for your buck. However, it takes a lot of practice to be able to wield this eyeliner without making a mess. Dabbing it along the lash line does fill it in but not smoothly--you will need to line above the lash line to mask it. But it's impossible to generate a thin line with the triple tip. Forget about using it on the waterline: it immediately smudges. As far as the rest of the eye, wear time is fair: some smudging at the end of the day, no more than some of my other liquid eyeliners.

If you like bold, blackest-black liquid eyeliner, this product is for you! But if you prefer something more subtle and easier to control, this isn't it. Personally, I don't plan to repurchase it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by aiee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not the absolute best at eyeliner, but I found this one impossible to use. I had to jab myself really hard to tightline with it at all, and it took about 6 coats to get a decent black line when using it as regular liner. It's a cute idea, but the pigmentation is so poor and the flow of product so paltry that it makes it really hard to use. Once I actually got enough on that it became visible, I found it lasted pretty well for me (with a primer).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by michelle888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE this little eyeliner with the weird, interesting, three pronged, fork-like tip. I have used eyeliner for most of my adult, make-upped life, and previously have used Kat Van D and Marc Jacobs, and Stila liquid liners, but this little gem is absolutely brilliant. It allows you to properly tightline by dotting in between lashes and also do a bold cat-eye by swiping the liner over the lash line. Lasts ALL day and is a brilliant shade of deep, matte black. Good price, compared to others out there. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by asyoulikeit

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm always tempted by the "newest and best" and I have many eyeliners waiting to be opened and tried. Since I discovered Too Faced 3-Way Lash Lining Tool they will have to wait much longer. Nor will I be willing to give up 3-Way for Bobbi Brown's gel liner or any of the others that I've been using. Eyeliner on my aging eyes has begun to appear somewhat harsh. Tight lining is the answer. Basically this tints the base of my upper lashes to achieve a much softer, yet still dramatic, look. I also use 3-Way to line my lower lashes. If you need to soften or smudge the line, one must act quickly as it does dry almost immediately. This product does not fade or smear or disappear. In fact, if I have any complaint at all it's that 3-Way is almost impossible to remove. That is a fair trade in my book.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by infiniteboba

This product is great for it's intended use: lash lining! It's super easy to use as compared to a pencil liner or liquid. The way the brush is shaped makes it simple to just shimmy between the lashes even with a shakes hand. Perfect for the no-makeup look. Most of the reviews say that it smudges, but from my time with this product I can tell you it DOES have staying power. Only con is it's a little awkward when I use it as a lid liner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product seems to work for me, despite several negative reviews here. I've used this liner close to a year now. I have a difficult time using liner on my top lash line. I guess I have shaky hands. I really like the concept and design of this liner. I took one lippie off since it doesn't last more than 12 hours. I took another lippie off since it only comes in black. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by DanielleFaith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent tool for lining the top of your eyelid. I love it so much. Before this product I could never get a nice line there but, now I get a full, thick and perfect line. This tool is perfect for cat eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 7:20:00 AM More reviews by divasinger5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great product for tightlining the lash line. It has 3 tiny little prongs that get in between the lashes to give you a fuller looking lash line with out lookig like you have tons of liner on. If you like the "no makeup, makeup look", then this is for you. I'm on my second one and I will always have this in my makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Vriebel

I love this liner! I work in two restaurants and am constantly pulling double shifts. After a 12+ hour day, my drugstore eyeliners would normally leave me looking like a raccoon. This eyeliner is basically tattooed on you until you remove it at the end of the day. The only down side is the tool takes some practice to perfect and there is little room for error when applying. Once you get the hang of it, this tool is versatile and great quality for the money!