November 23, 2014 | 2133 users online

Hair Treatments - L'Oreal - EverSleek Precious Oil Treatment with Argan Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by ChristineJanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this product I recently highlighted my hair which made it quite dry and fluffy looking. Bought this oil and after one use I was so pleasantly surprised at how soft and manageable it made my hair. Shiny, smooth and tangle free. I used 2 pumps on freshly washed, still wet hair and then blow dried straight.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by scottishredhead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have to say, this product pleasantly surprised me. Here is the conclusion if you'd prefer not to read my review and background ; I really like this and shall definitely be recommending and repurchasing. My hair tends to frizz after washing, which was made worse by a recent move to a hotter country. After applying this to damp hair, I let my hair air dry for the ultimate test - I was left with smooth, soft hair that dried beautifully defined. It is worth noting that I go for a rather 'undone' look, so this was ideal for me - shower > air dry > done. No other products! If you prefer a more polished look I would suggest blow drying, the results are fantastic. Price - bit higher than the some drugstore products, then again, the results are better than the usual drugstore performance that I have experienced. Again, I really like this and shall repurchase, I have already been recommending!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by CandyCrystals

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I started using this treatment 2 weeks ago and I love it! I love that it has a pump and 2 pumps is enough for my long, color-treated, fine hair. I warm the product in my ahnds & then I run it through the lower 2/3 of my hair & make sure my ends get enough of the oil. It feels WEIGHTLESS when my hair is damp or dried. What I love about this treatment is that the smell of it goes away & it air dries my hair in about 15~20 minutes. After I run a hair dryer quickly through it, my hair becomes so soft, manageable and tame while having this beautiful luster. It does not feel greasy at all. I wish it came with a heat protectant against heat styling and UV damage like Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Treatment, but this feels so much better on my hair even if I spritz Nexxus Heat Protexx over it. Slowly becoming my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Mstorm515

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is the best! It worked wonders on my hair. I have naturally brown hair that has been being bleached and highlighted the past year, so its pretty damaged. This product makes it so soft and smooth. My hair is pretty long (31 inches) and two pumps work great. It smells so good too. It basically eliminated all my other after-shower hair products. I absolutely love it! I use the eversleek shampoo and conditioner and it makes my hair feel amazing. Definatly worth the $12 :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by HolyPeas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was not planning on buying this product, I went to Target with every intention to purchase BioSilk but that was very expensive so I was looking at the ingredients and this product had a VERY similar ingredients list except that it also added the argon oil in there so I thought "what the heck, I'll try it" And I am SO glad I did.

It smells great and it does wonders for my wavy frizzy hair. I couldn't ask for a nicer product. I will always have this in the house from now on.

Tips: DO NOT USE TOO MUCH! You will look like a grease ball.

I have to keep this off my skin. It makes be break out. I dont know why. My hair loves it so I dont care, I'm just careful with it around my face. Completely do-able. I have this problem with any argon oil product though so if you don't this probably dont be a problem for you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I've been avoiding buying this because I think it is very pricey for a drugstore product. I finally caved and I really like it. It's very comparable to the Garnier Morrocan oil, which is about half the price, though. This does do a good job of smoothing and adding shine. I will update once I use it a little more.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by lucyxx84

This stuff worked fantastic for my hair. I put this stuff on my hair after I get out of the shower and it makes my hair feel super soft (not greasy) when it drys up. I would definitely buy another bottle once I'm finish with it. It contains argan oil from morocco and it is infused with argan oil, sunflower oil, and olive oil. And i love the smell of it, its so divine :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at CVS because it was on sale for 2/$12, with a $5 Extra Bucks reward. So after my $2 coupon, it was only like, $1.50 plus tax. Not bad, especially since the regular price was over $12. Anyway, after I washed and towel-dried my hair, I put this in, and the next day my hair was noticeably softer. Not much smoother, but definitely softer. The instructions said to avoid your scalp which had me wondering. I didn't have any adverse reactions though. I will continue to use this, but I doubt I'd repurchase, especially at $12 for only 4 oz.

This contains argan, sunflower and olive oil BTW.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No